Secret Project Episode I: Characters

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:The Secret Project, Episode 1: Characters

Guil Malalanus said:
Hehe thank you for answering all the shit.
Anyway why would you put Windinu and not that spirit used in the cave ? Ew... but I shouldn't keep on struggling for adding people like Dan...(friend of Corcus, beyond others ^^)
Guil
Windinu's there to explain the history behind the Inoku village prayers and as an example of a summoned spirit. Why should I include every summon spirit?

Short answer, she plays more of a role, and has more of a name. "God of poop root" was the shadow creature's name. Or something similarly vague. Windinu is an actual character name, which is one of the main rules behind a character entry.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

Walter said:
Windinu is an actual character name, which is one of the main rules behind a character entry.

Well I'm glad you got Schnoz in there. I really though Miura was going to remove that chapter from the mangaka because that character, in a similiar sense to Idea in chapter 83, really gives away a lot of pivotal information. :p

Walter i sense some confusion in Puck... did he really follow Guts for more than 2 years? Somehow the timeline in FAQ section doesnt match this... :-\

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Smith said:
Walter i sense some confusion in Puck... did he really follow Guts for more than 2 years? Somehow the timeline in FAQ section doesnt match this... :-\
Well, Guts starts dragging Puck around in volume 1, which takes place between the eclipse and Lost Children ( a 2 year gap).

Given everything thats happened since Lost Children, I'd say it makes up for however long it took to get to the Snake Baron's from Godo's.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Guil Malalanus said:
I've noticed something though. In Luca profile, it is written her life changed when she met Erica(Casca). Isn't it Ellen ?

My memory is a little fuzzy, and I don't have the manga in front of me, but was the kana for her name "eren" or "ere-n"? If it's the latter, then I believe Luca called her "Elaine"... if not, ignore that, and let me know...

If nobody answers, I'll check this out over the weekend on my own.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I noticed in the "Golden Age" section of characters, Gambino, Shisu, and Caska have a "&nbsp" next to their name, when displayed in mozilla, due to there not being a space between them, and the non-breaking space in the code.

Also is Guts' foster mother Siss, or Shisu? since you have one spelling in Characters, and the other in the timeline, I was just curious.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
I noticed in the "Golden Age" section of characters, Gambino, Shisu, and Casca have a "&nbsp" next to their name, when displayed in mozilla, due to there not being a space between them, and the non-breaking space in the code.
Fixed. Thanks for noticing.
Also is Guts' foster mother Siss, or Shisu?  since you have one spelling in Characters, and the other in the timeline, I was just curious.
Details details...

In other news, I updated the Characters section with these handsome lads:
magnifico.gif

vandimion.gif

roderick.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Well, Vandimion is Lith's. I should have advertised that first, but forgot to. It's based on her work. I just modified it a bit, since I preferred that he looked a lot older.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Well, Vandimion is Lith's. I should have advertised that first, but forgot to. It's based on her work. I just modified it a bit, since I preferred that he looked a lot older.

Bah, based on it but still quite different. Skin tone, eye color, hair, clothes... Could almost be totally different. :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It may look completely new, and I did desaturate the image before i started re-coloring it, but Lith's tone and shade were key to making it look this way.

There's an error in the Black Swordsman section. It says the demon child's First Appearance was in volume 1, episode 2: "The Brand" but they show the Demon Child in episode 1, when guts is imprisoned.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
kid_berserk said:
There's an error in the Black Swordsman section. It says the demon child's First Appearance was in volume 1, episode 2: "The Brand" but they show the Demon Child in episode 1, when guts is imprisoned.
Thanks.

PS: Is that all you got? 8) There's plenty of other errors too.

Also you forgot Dvd 6. God hand in the Anime Merchandise section. Plus Dvd four and five have the same episode titles.
Dvd five episodes:
18.Tombstone of Flames
19.Parting
20.Sparks
21.Confession

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
kid_berserk said:
Also you forgot Dvd 6. God hand in the Anime Merchandise section. Plus Dvd four and five have the same episode titles.
Dvd five episodes:
18.Tombstone of Flames
19.Parting
20.Sparks
21.Confession
Can someone give me a scan of the DVD 6 cover (front and back) and the episode titles of DVD 6?

PS: Lazy admin

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Walter said:
Can someone give me a scan of the DVD 6 cover (front and back) and the episode titles of DVD 6?
Well, it's not too pretty, but:

22. The Infiltration
23. Eve of the Feast
24. Eclipse
25. Perpetual Time

Top Bottom