SECRET SCHNOZ 2019! Time to Send Out Gifts!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks so much for your messages, guys! Glad so many folks can join in this year! Please don't forget to message me and Incantation with your address or email (or both) as well as a minimum of three gift preferences. :serpico: Looking forward to getting everyone their Schnoz info later this month!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Thanks so much for your messages, guys! Glad so many folks can join in this year! Please don't forget to message me and Incantation with your address or email (or both) as well as a minimum of three gift preferences. :serpico: Looking forward to getting everyone their Schnoz info later this month!
In again

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Awesome, Xion! Thanks for sharing what you got! That calendar looks pretty dang cool.

And that reminds me to remind you all, don't forget to post in the thread when you've sent out your gifts so that Canty and I can keep track of things, and ensure that everyone received their gift before the 25th. :griffnotevil:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I just sent off my gift in the mail today before heading back home to eat leftovers! :slan: Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
My gift is in the mail!

Edit: How fortuitous that my very own Secret Schnoz should arrive today! It's going to be hard to resist the temptation to open it early!

Last edited:
Top Bottom