SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I just received my gift from @Johnstantine -- Disco Elysium! This is a game that I've been wanting to play for a while, so I was very excited to start it up today. Suffice to say, it's going extremely well.

qxforIY.png

Just kidding. But good news: I'm still alive! :ganishka: Thanks again Johnstantine for the generous present!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Sent! Merry Schnozmas, everyone!
And a Merry Schnozmas to you! :serpico:

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend. I know that a few folks may be getting gifts late this year due to the shipping delays, so if anyone is running behind with a late-arriving package, please message me and Incantation so that we can let your Schnoz know when to expect the gift!

Holy Schnoz! Received an amazing present this year, like every year - this time from the lovely Grrrraaaaaaaaaiillllllllll with this awesome framed drawing and coloring of our very own Schnozy! Thank you, Grail!

Hope everyone's had a relaxing holiday weekend. If you are still waiting for your package to arrive, please PM (private message) Grail and myself, so we can reach out to your secret Schnoz and track the package. The USPS is experiencing delays this year due to the volume of packages, the pandemic and being under-funded. Fingers crossed you'll receive them soon, if you haven't already.

dv59XIw.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the gifts, @Gobolatula ! I asked for a Radiohead CD and a G-pen, just like Miura uses. It's a nib pen, so it's much different from any other I've tried to use before, but I've been sketching with it between calls for work and... it's interesting! The nib allows you to feel the fine movements of the pen on paper far more than the smoothness of the ballpoint, so it feels a bit like scratching or etching on the paper.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Thanks for the gifts, @Gobolatula ! I asked for a Radiohead CD and a G-pen, just like Miura uses. It's a nib pen, so it's much different from any other I've tried to use before, but I've been sketching with it between calls for work and... it's interesting! The nib allows you to feel the fine movements of the pen on paper far more than the smoothness of the ballpoint, so it feels a bit like scratching or etching on the paper.
I'm so happy to hear that you got the gifts. I hope you enjoy them!

Matteo Metallo

Veritas Non Verba Magistri
Due to some mail mixups my gift package got lost but luckily my Schnoz Incantation was able to get a refund and send something out again!

RVof2aE.jpg

Two prettty different movies I'm assuming :troll:, but I'm excited to watch both at some point!

Thanks Canty!

Come and See is such an amazing movie, one of my favorites.

Never seen Things, but with a cover like that I would expect greatness!

Glad you got your package (finally!) Dar Klink. Phew! A little bummed my first movie of choice was part of the lost package, but :slan: you're in for a treat with Come and See, and an equal treat of one of the worst Horror movies made - Things (the DVD specials are really fun).

HUGE round of thanks (from Grail and me) to everyone who partook in 2020's secret :schnoz: festivities! We'll see you in a few months :casca:

Top Bottom