Sell Griffith 1/6e

Hello,

I need money, i sold most of my statues collection and now i must sell my Berserk's collection...

Griffith 1/6e, purple mantle, n°025 = 650 euros

All statues are mint and come with the original packaging.

Ask for shipping quotes.

Thanks you

Re: Sell Griffith 1/6e, Guts Magun Bloody, Armored 20th (n°1), Armored 1/10e

I removed the Armored 20th...it's one of the most beautiful Berserk statues and i will regret if i sell it...

Re: Sell Griffith 1/6e, Guts Magun Bloody, Armored 1/10e, Guts Slan, Zodd Revelation

Armored_Berserk said:
Hello,

I need money, i sold most of my statues collection and now i must sell my Berserk's collection...

Griffith 1/6e, purple mantle, n°025 = 650 euros

Guts Magun Bloody version, n°198 = 300 euros

Armored Berserk bloody (with green beherit), n°60 = 380 euros

Guts & Slan (i'm at work so i can tell the number now!) = 500 euros

Zodd Revelation w/ Irvine (same as Guts & Slan :D ) = 600 euros

All statues are mint and come with the original packaging.

Ask for shipping quotes.

Thanks you

I think if you put your 20th anniversary Guts for sale you'd get a lot of $$ for it. (^.^)

Re: Sell Griffith 1/6e, Guts Magun Bloody, Armored 1/10e, Guts Slan, Zodd Revelation

berserk777 said:
I think if you put your 20th anniversary Guts for sale you'd get a lot of $$ for it. (^.^)

Yes, a member here wanted to buy it for 1000$...but i can't sell it :sad:. I keep this one and my Skullknight Horse Riding II Limited ^^

Armored_Berserk said:
Yes, a member here wanted to buy it for 1000$...but i can't sell it :sad:. I keep this one and my Skullknight Horse Riding II Limited ^^

I agree with you mate. Unless your life depended on it ie. you need $$ for an organ transplant or something the Skullknight Horse Riding and Guts 20th anniversary are 2 of the best imho. I've been looking for the skullknight horse riding everywhere as well but nobody is willing to sell it. It IS that good so hang on to it!

berserk777 said:
I agree with you mate. Unless your life depended on it ie. you need $$ for an organ transplant or something the Skullknight Horse Riding and Guts 20th anniversary are 2 of the best imho. I've been looking for the skullknight horse riding everywhere as well but nobody is willing to sell it. It IS that good so hang on to it!

There was a time where we could find the skullknight horse riding on Yahoo Auction Japan, but now there is nothing. Looks like everybody keep their Berserk statue....

Maybe should i do the same and find an other money source..

Armored_Berserk said:
There was a time where we could find the skullknight horse riding on Yahoo Auction Japan, but now there is nothing. Looks like everybody keep their Berserk statue....

Maybe should i do the same and find an other money source..

I regret many things...2.5 years ago before I started to work fulltime in Hong Kong after graduation I travelled to Japan for my grad trip. I saw A TON of brand new Berserk figures in Akihabara (figure central) but I wasn't that 'into' Berserk figures back in the day. Now I am trying to get a brand new Guts & Slan and it seems it'll cost quite a bit and I saw it in a display in Japan back in November of 2007....big regret I didn't buy it....and it was a time when the knight of skele on horse was common on Yahoo Hong Kong...now it is pure junk :void:

berserk777 said:
I regret many things...2.5 years ago before I started to work fulltime in Hong Kong after graduation I travelled to Japan for my grad trip. I saw A TON of brand new Berserk figures in Akihabara (figure central) but I wasn't that 'into' Berserk figures back in the day. Now I am trying to get a brand new Guts & Slan and it seems it'll cost quite a bit and I saw it in a display in Japan back in November of 2007....big regret I didn't buy it....and it was a time when the knight of skele on horse was common on Yahoo Hong Kong...now it is pure junk :void:

I have a Guts & Slan for sale :slan:

berserk777 said:
Yeah but I'm looking for a brand new one mate :schierke:

I think it is totally impossible you find one :???:

Drakull said:
I think it is totally impossible you find one :???:

Actually I found a guy who has 3 guts & slan, 2 brand new and 1 displayed. The deal was going to be fine but then fell through b/c he wanted to charge me $799 USD BEFORE shipping and I wanted to pay a TOTAL of $650 USD max. He is putting it up on ebay if anyone wants to buy from him
Gotrando I think is his name, ebay Canada or US I forget. His asking price is $799 USD I think not including shipping or paypal fees which he requires you to pay as well. Ridiculous! :SK:

berserk777 said:

I completely agree with you
I only have 2 pieces from art of war,

Guts 20th Anniv (8th repaint very bloody) 1-10 pieces
Repainting Knight of Skeleton Horse Riding Figure (Reddish Brown Ver.) 1-5 pieces **Still waiting for it to get finished and shipped**

I don't think I would part with them for any reason after the pain in the arse work it took to get them -_-. I consider myself really lucky having missed the original releases and being able to acquire these very limited editions ^^

Exclarion

Top Bottom