Serpico Apostle

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well after the 243 thread, i decided to follow up on my serpico apostle theory. This might happen in this order...

1) Serpico developes vast hatred for Guts (alredy in progress)

2) Serpico accuires the behlit that guts has in his sack

3) Serpico finally gives in to his hatred/jelousy of guts and summons godshand

4) Serpico sacrifices Farneze to the godshand

5) Guts, caska, ishrado, puck, and shirke are either away from the area or somehow get away

6) Serpico uses his apostle powers to try to kill guts but gets his head chopped off

For you guys who think Serpico is such a cool guy, everyone thought griffith was a cool guy till he sacrificed the hawks.

DemonX said:
For you guys who think Serpico is such a cool guy, everyone thought griffith was a cool guy till he sacrificed the hawks.

I see what u mean...

But we know right from the start Griffith is an ambition guy. He will do anything, even if it means to betray his best friend just to achieve what he want... right from the start i can tell hes not a good guy

For Serpico this wasnt case, his hate for Guts wasnt anywhere near theresia... and thats provided if he hate him in the first place at all (i would rather use the word dislike) In fact he should be happy that he change Farnese character...

Lastly the reason as to why Serpico gave the expression on page 12 maybe becz he wasnt happy at the fact that Guts didnt knew what he was doing just moment before, and that he shouldnt be blame or held responsible for what he had done

But with Serpico being an apostle is something fresh ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
DemonX said:
Well after the 243 thread, i decided to follow up on my serpico apostle theory.

Follow up on YOUR theory? I've got that copyrighted, bub. You owe me a nickel just for creathing this thread. ;)

Anyway, yeah, I'm a big fan of this theory. I don't know about it happening or not, but I'd like to see it because it would be cool. =)

Speaking of which, do you guys want to see most of main characters in the series die by the end? If I knew everyone was going to make it, I'd be pretty dissapointed. But the Behelit gives makes me confident that Miura has more dark, evil, depressing shit in store for us. ;D

-Griffith

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
If Serpico does betray them or dies hopefully it will be because of something more interesting than Farnese getting killed etc. That would be a little too predictable.

Griffith said:
Speaking of which, do you guys want to see most of main characters in the series die by the end? If I knew everyone was going to make it, I'd be pretty dissapointed. But the Behelit gives makes me confident that Miura has more dark, evil, depressing shit in store for us. ;D

-Griffith

I think it's very probable that someone will die at the end of berserk, likely even Guts himself among the people. After all (and this is just what I heard, not sure if it's true or not) Miura has stated that it is going to have a dark ending.
What i'm wondering is when the ending happens and main characters start dying will this generation of Guts's companions be the ones who are there to see it or will they be long dead like the Hawks are now...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
After all (and this is just what I heard, not sure if it's true or not) Miura has stated that it is going to have a dark ending.

Miura said that the ending wouldn't be pessimistic.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
1)blah blah
2)blah blah
3)blah blah
Nice stream-of-consciousness fanfic.
For you guys who think Serpico is such a cool guy, everyone thought griffith was a cool guy till he KILLED JODO.
Poor Jodo :'( Why'd he have to go?

DarkBlademaster

For Serpico this wasnt case, his hate for Guts wasnt anywhere near theresia... and thats provided if he hate him in the first place at all (i would rather use the word dislike) In fact he should be happy that he change Farnese character...

But not every apostle needs ambition like griff to become an apostle. They just need a reason, griff became a godshand, remember.

Lastly the reason as to why Serpico gave the expression on page 12 maybe becz he wasnt happy at the fact that Guts didnt knew what he was doing just moment before, and that he shouldnt be blame or held responsible for what he had done

Oh he blames Guts all right. If you look back in vol. 24 in the first few pages...

Serpico:I was thinking I would like to kill you myself

Guts: Heh now your face is like the other day

Serpico:Going on this journey with you is putting lady farneze's life in danger

Serpico:If I could I would stop this pointless journy now

Serpico: But this is lady Farneze's wish

Serpico: After she cried, that child like face

Serpico: That was so unlike her

Serpico: I didnt know this girl with a genuine smile

Serpico: You changed her

Serpico: For now Ill put aside my personal feelings. As long as lady Farneze wants to continue the journey, as a servent I will try to get along with you.

Serpico: But, if lady Farneze passes away on this journey, on that day I'll kill you myself.

This also shows that he hates guts and if farneze dies, he will lose it. This could be come forshadowing of the future...

Jodo?
Would that be when Judeau and Godo fused together in a DBZ fashion?

"Aha! Now I have the ability to forge knives as I throw them!"

DemonX said:
Serpico: But, if lady Farneze passes away on this journey, on that day I'll kill you myself.

Still Serpico hatred for Guts didnt go to that extend... And Farnese is still alive...

Maybe he has forgotten the fact that he was among the group that help to save her, without him Things would not go so smoothly

But still i doubt Serpico will backstab him any moment soon and Guts seems to trust him pretty well

Can Serp become an apostle anyway? He's supposed to sacrifice a person that is very important to him, and I can't think of anyone else than Farnese. So becoming an Apostle to take revenge on Guts if Farnese get's seriously hurt or dies (if she dies there's no way for him to become an apostle anyway...) makes no sense as he would have to sacrifice her.

Pfff. Everyone knows Puck will become an apostle.

25010056.jpg

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
I'm guessing Serpico would try to kill Guts if Farneze died, but that's a huge if. Firstly, Guts would have to fail to protect her from harm. Secondly, Serpico would have to fail to protect her from harm. Thirdly, she'd have to fail to protect herself from harm. While such a scenario is possible(likely, even, if Guts succumbs to the Beast.)it is not highly probable. Except for the else. Forget about the else! Bwahahaha!

DarkBlademaster

Smith said:
Still Serpico hatred for Guts didnt go to that extend... And Farnese is still alive...

Maybe he has forgotten the fact that he was among the group that help to save her, without him Things would not go so smoothly

But still i doubt Serpico will backstab him any moment soon and Guts seems to trust him pretty well

But remember, Serpico is against the fact of the whole journy in the first place. The only reason why he tags along is because Farneze wants to tag along. He will blame Guts if she dies, no matter how many times he saved her, because hes (Guts) the one who influenced her in the first place.

DemonX said:
because hes (Guts) the one who influenced her in the first place.

Can i say maybe because he is also jealous Guts has such great influence on her while he didnt have any?

that too bad for Guts, i trust that if Serp is in danger in future he will definitely save him if he is conscious (Like in vol 25), but whether Serp will do the same remain to be seen

i think that if serpico does change into an apostle he will be pretty powerful :eek:,

but i still think guts would kick his ass ;D,

guts would probably just play with him a little like a mouse,

just my opinion,

- c

I dont see this coming... Farnese had to be dead in order for Serp's hatred toward Guts to get into this extend, With Farnese dead who is he going to sacrifice? Azan? Isidro or Scherike?

And why would he sarcrifice her in the first place? To achieve something that is more important than her? What is that?

So far in Serpico mind there is nothing more important than her safety... So i cant really think of any reason he would sacrifice Farnese for the sake of it...

I'm with smith on this, if he does summon the Godhand he probably wouldn't be sacrificing Farneze. The Godhand usually come down at a time of dispair or desperation, the only thing that could really drive a laid back guy like Serpico over the edge would be for her to die.

If that happens he probably wouldn't find it hard to sacrifice someone for revenge, as he is only close to her so once she is dead...

I don't think the behelit would be for Guts, nor Ishidoro or Scherkie so I personally won't rule out the possibility of this.

What I also noticed about Griffith is how he has said something in particular and it seems to come back to him when he is Femto and afterwards. Taking his own country for one very obvious example, but there was also moments like when Caska is telling the story of how Griffith saved her when being raped by a noble.

When Griffith interferes with the attempted rape he cuts of the noble's ear, and I think he says something like "Just because your a noble you can act like a god?"
Which is interesting because once he becomes a Godhand he is fine to take the privilege of doing so himself.

There are a few other Griffith examples I cannot think of but the point is serpico has already said on the day that Farneze is killed he would try and kill Guts, so in that respect the moment for him to get the power to do so has been set up.

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
DemonX said:

Griffith isn't a cool guy anymore? In my book, having an apostle army is pretty fucking cool.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
What is with the theory needing Farneze to die? She just needs to suffer a grievous wound, which incapacitates her and causes her to die slowly. Then Serpico could run away with her and Gut's behelit, and then choose to sacrifice her life prematurely after losing the hope of her recovery and come after Gut's seeking revenge.

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
Aconyro said:
What is with the theory needing Farneze to die? She just needs to suffer a grievous wound, which incapacitates her and causes her to die slowly. Then Serpico could run away with her and Gut's behelit, and then choose to sacrifice her life prematurely after losing the hope of her recovery and come after Gut's seeking revenge.

That sounds a lot like dying to me.

Aconyro said:

Yeah but that behelit is not meant for him... He could have gotten another behelit long ago if he was one of the chosen one... Why when until he uses Guts behelit

Smith said:
Yeah but that behelit is not meant for him... He could have gotten another behelit long ago if he was one of the chosen one... Why when until he uses Guts behelit

I don't believe being the chosen one limits the selected person person to any particular method of getting their hands on it, whether it be stolen, found or bought from a place or person is irrelevent, all that matters is that it will find it's way to the selected person at the right time.

Top Bottom