Shopping for a new, less Aazealh-esque admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aaz was demoted to a regular member today after a few harsh words were thrown around about the new theme. Needless to say, I can't have someone helping to run SKnet if they're so radical they can't even get on board with a new theme... :schierke:

I'd like to include a transcript of some of the dialogue that was exchanged, but I'd feel bad for doing so. Aaz had a good, long stint as admin and I don't want to tarnish it ... TOO much :carcus:

So, can you guys think of anybody else that could do the job?
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Re: Shopping for a new, LAME-ASS admin

Yeah well you can go fuck yourself and the same goes for YOUR forum, YOUR theme, YOUR community, blah blah blah. I've been doing ALL the work for YEARS now and that's what I get. It's all about YOU the lord and master of SK.net. Fine, post the PMs if you want I have nothing to hide. This is it for me, feel free to delete my account anytime. I'm sure it'll make lots of happy people around here anyway, whatever.
 

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re: Shopping for a new, LAME-ASS admin

Aazealh said:
Yeah well you can go fuck yourself and the same goes for YOUR forum, YOUR theme, YOUR community, blah blah blah. I've been doing ALL the work for YEARS now and that's what I get. It's all about YOU the lord and master of SK.net. Fine, post the PMs if you want I have nothing to hide. This is it for me, feel free to delete my account anytime. I'm sure it'll make lots of happy people around here anyway, whatever.
lolurmad
 
Given the FAGGOTRY of this posting, I feel it's only proper to nominate Skull Lard, if he could be coerced to return. EDIT: Wait, I think Skull Lard was female. Whatever.
 

creampuff_war

haven't you already paid enough for your life?
is this an April fools joke? if not, I find the level of anger to be adolescent and childish....you guys should work it out.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
creampuff_war said:
is this an April fools joke? if not, I find the level of anger to be adolescent and childish....you guys should work it out.
The date is just a coincidence. I didn't even know it was April already. Do you think the theme was a coincidence too? :schierke:


I've given the seat back to Griff, who had abandoned it in July 2004. Everybody welcome him back!
 
F

FUCKYOUWALTER

Guest
Right everybody welcomes him back, FUCK YOU man. He was always your favorite anyway, I knew this day would come. A day that will live in fucking infamy. And you other faggots can go eat a dick, this sin't your business so go back to whatever retarded shit you do on weekends.
 
FUCKYOUWALTER said:
Right everybody welcomes him back, FUCK YOU man. He was always your favorite anyway, I knew this day would come. A day that will live in fucking infamy. And you other faggots can go eat a dick, this sin't your business so go back to whatever retarded shit you do on weekends.
Oh shut up you little emo bitch. Go back to the hole you crawled out from.
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
I can't say I didn't see it coming. I guess it's good to be in the running for my old job though.
 
I'll believe this isn't another stunt like that Aolsier Crap after another week or two, assuming it isn't though. I'm unaware of what was said, but I will miss Aazeal as a moderator of this forum, I've always had a lot of respect for him.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

April fools.​

Hey, come on. I've been working on getting the site back up and the theme all nice and shiny. We didn't have time to do something elaborate. So ... we cooked this up a few hours into April 1. ... Pretty funny, huh?!
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Yeah, this was thrown up in a hurry as we all had a busy weekend, sorry if it lacked flavour, otherwise we'd have made it funnier and more outrageous. Probably more believable too.

Maybe next year. :guts:
 

CnC

Ad Oculos
It was a bit hard for me to believe someone could get so upset about a theme, so can't say I was fooled.
But I opted to stay out of the conversation for safety :guts:
 
Walter said:
April fools.

Hey, come on. I've been working on getting the site back up and the theme all nice and shiny. We didn't have time to do something elaborate. So ... we cooked this up a few hours into April 1. ... Pretty funny, huh?!
Whew, that's a relief. :serpico:
 

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Gentlemen I am not amused. :miura:
My thoughts exactly. A very mean prank that actually had me going for about 8 seconds. I'm glad you two didn't have time to cook up a more believable story, I would have been in tears until I found out it was joke.
 
S

Sanguinius

Guest
It's not all a joke, GNM really is an Administrator, although he has always had power, he is the only person whose post count moved from 640 to 666 to 670 then 640 again and again and again.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sanguinius said:
It's not all a joke, GNM really is an Administrator, although he has always had power, he is the only person whose post count moved from 640 to 666 to 670 then 640 again and again and again.
Well geez aren't you just a little J. Edgar Hoover, snooping around and gathering people's info? :carcus:
 
S

Sanguinius

Guest
Walter said:
Well geez aren't you just a little J. Edgar Hoover, snooping around and gathering people's info? :carcus:
It wasn't me I swear it was eh the ... IT was the skull in the corner he did it your Honour not me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom