Should we start to colour together?

Tenchu

Time for your come-up-ins.
Hello every one, I am the one who coloured all them images you have seen, on my website,

http://killx3.keenspace.com/BerserkColourProject.html

i am going to attemp to do all of the volumes in colour, currently i dont have vol. 1-3, so i started on 4. also i will pretty much try put up an image a day, i will try to keep that pace. but sometimes life gets in the way.

for those of you that can see anything some time my host has problems so try again another day. also should you still be having problems i will put up a link from my main page so you can try from there instead. also if you are using an 56K get ready to wait as my images are large.

right now i am looking for people to help me colour in this manga, if you lack skill no worries. since you can help me by just colouring in the base colour layer, i will do all the hard work of shading and lighting and specical effects. i can also get you all the tools you need, and i well preset up the image so all you have to do is open and colour.

but hell if you are good enough and can do it all then why not team up with me

pm me if you are interested.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Tenchu said:
Hello every one, I am the one who coloured all them images you have seen, on my website,

http://killx3.keenspace.com/BerserkColourProject.html

i am going to attemp to do all of the volumes in colour, currently i dont have vol. 1-3, so i started on 4. also i will pretty much try put up an image a day, i will try to keep that pace. but sometimes life gets in the way.

for those of you that can see anything some time my host has problems so try again another day. also should you still be having problems i will put up a link from my main page so you can try from there instead. also if you are using an 56K get ready to wait as my images are large.

right now i am looking for people to help me colour in this manga, if you lack skill no worries. since you can help me by just colouring in the base colour layer, i will do all the hard work of shading and lighting and specical effects. i can also get you all the tools you need, and i well preset up the image so all you have to do is open and colour.

but hell if you are good enough and can do it all then why not team up with me

pm me if you are interested.

Wow. Those pictures are great! Even though I could not see the pictures on my computer (aol host problems or time the servers are haveing probs?), i can see them at my school's computer around noon. But wow, Im amazing how must depth there is in the coloring.

Tenchu

well thanks for the complement, what i have done is reduce the size of some of the images so they are closer to the 1/2 meg mark, that should help some people with veiwing the image.

now if you think i did a good job of colouring, i could even add texture to the image so that things look even better, but if i did that i would add some 2 to 3 maybe 4 extra hours of time to one image. considering it takes me about some 3 to 4 hours as is.

lastly one more image is up, check the link given, since i update frequently, ill try to complete another image tommorow. ill post here and let every one know.

Tenchu

lol, i have a delema, does any one have a good image of what gats eye colour is suppose to be i thought it was brown, but from the colour illustations that i have seen they seem to be grey. can any one confirm this. also if you have a good colour image showing gats eyes colour clearly that would be great.

new image should be up later tonight.

Tenchu

rather than yak, yak, and get nothing done, if any one is really serious about getting this colouring project off the ground come to my new thread, Colour Berserk Project, the first order of business, will be of course to have a colour chart complete with all the character colours, and the colours of their equipment. which i have already started, and I update as need be.

Are there any people here with the passion to want to see this manga come to life via colour?

Tenchu

yeah well i figure people are not going to colour cause they think its really hard to do. or they simply dont know how to set up the image properly so you can colour it in the first place. in any case i think ive figured out a way to do the pages with lots of blood on them. ill see if my idea works out ok.

well im off to a comic/sci-fi/anime convention, new image will be up tommorow check for it then.

in any case i hope that some people here are still interested in this project to colour in the manga. just think if we get 5 more people, and they just work only 30 min a day colouring, thats 2.5 hours a day toward this project. remember it doesnt take a lot of time to make a difference.

Tenchu

well picked up a berserk original art work book, it has alot of the characters in colour etc. also it has the exact time line in the story, and some info about the characters.

dont ask me to many questions as my japanese is lacking to say the best. and i can barely understand what is going on, kanji is a pain to read(which i cant)

2 new images are up, check later tonight as it will take some time for my host to update the pages

James_A

Gatsu Wannabe
I recently looked at Muria's art book "Warcry" and it appears that puck's hair is white in muria's most detailed image of Puck. So i'd suggest taking the blue color of his hair as comic book highlight. Im gonna try and post the picture here.

puck.jpg

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Well the picture just before this one in the book has puck with blue hair(light tint), and the back cover of every volume of the manga(Japanese by jets comics)has a picture of puck....

and here he has blue hair, like most colored renditions of puck. :)

James_A

Gatsu Wannabe
So im thinking he has white hair with very visible blue highlight most of the time. Agreed?

---

EDIT:

I got bored so i started to color my first episode, but the quality of my copy is kinda low. Anyone have a high res copy?

V1_P1.jpg

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
James_A said:
So im thinking he has white hair with very visible blue highlight most of the time. Agreed?
I just thought of it as blue with white lighting effects, but that just may be my interperetation. :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
I just thought of it as blue with white lighting effects, but that just may be my interperetation. :)

Yeah, Puck's hair is almost always represented either blue or green, the white effect is just... an effect.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Please guys, stop quoting huge pictures (or large blocks of text), it's uselessly taking up space.

Top Bottom