SK.net Exclusive Interview: The Idea of Evil

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Questions-

Do you consider yourself "evil"? Or are you good in the overall picture? Or do you just play a neutral aspect that follows people? Are you just made of Man's evil thoughts? What about man's good thoughts?

Idea

It is truly the will that defines human nature
xechnao said:
Skullknight, Flora and Shielke (and maybe Farnese) are on their way against your ass.
The King has only inklings of the truth. The great witch has fallen, and her protegé has no concept of my existence. As for the previous Commander of that Army of sheep, well, let's just say I'm not exactly shaking in my ventricles.

Those humans are special because they are in the interstice.
I commonly use the Interstice as a placeholder for agents of mine to work outside the bounds of the Human world. Do you think your "special" humans are any different? Can you truly identify who is and who is not acting for the Will? Besides, these "specials" have already facilitated Causality several times over. The King brought the fleshly body of my Child the Hawk out of the The Eclipse Ceremony. The crazed, Branded Woman was the catalyst for the Reincarnation Ceremony. Yet still you maintain that they are "special" and outside of my influence.

DemonX said:
Questions-

Do you consider yourself "evil"? Or are you good in the overall picture? Or do you just play a neutral aspect that follows people? Are you just made of Man's evil thoughts? What about man's good thoughts?
I am the Idea of Evil. I grew from the swell of humanity's mass subconsciousness. My nature reflects the overbearing sum of humanity's desire to experience and produce Evil. Good Will is fleeting. The Evil Will is pervasive. Humans have always desired progress, which Evil is much more adept at being harnessed by. Good merely staves off the progress of Evil before being corrupted by the internal Human conflict, and ultimately absorbed into Evil.

The Idea of Evil said:
The King has only inklings of the truth. The great witch has fallen, and her protegé has no concept of my existence. As for the previous Commander of that Army of sheep, well, let's just say I'm not exactly shaking in my ventricles. I commonly use the Interstice as a placeholder for agents of mine to work outside the bounds of the Human world. Do you think your "special" humans are any different? Can you truly identify who is and who is not acting for the Will? Besides, these "specials" have already facilitated Causality several times over. The King brought the fleshly body of my Child the Hawk out of the The Eclipse Ceremony. The crazed, Branded Woman was the catalyst for the Reincarnation Ceremony. Yet still you maintain that they are "special" and outside of my influence.

You don't know that. You don't know where exactly Flora has been (as you said wizards can avoid the vortex of souls and it's known that they can travel and exist not only in the human plane but also in the astral one: Flora is not in the corporeal plane any more but this doesn't mean she ceased to exist) and you seem to be wrong about Skullknight. Skullknight knows what he is doing.
He is preparing the two human in the interstice for their turn against hate to grow fatal the severage of your ties to the corporeal world that Wizards are going to do (Thus it could be possible to destroy you in a plan that takes the time of less than more generations).
Skullknight knows he can't fight you by destroying your plan as it is founded on causality thus he is creating his own plan. This could work because your plan is a passive one with the flow of the world or Karma. You are bound on it, you are bound on it's causality. You are a function of human will: not an active force of your own.
Skullknight has understood that and he has passed on the outside of this "tale" acting activelly against it. Thus he can influence the universal "tale" by creating his own "tale". You don't know that because you are inside your "tale". But you are aware of it. Causality is aware of everything. Thus your "tale" has tried to ban magic and fights wizards but maybe you won't have luck at stoping it. Hehe, my bet is on Skullknight: not you.
Skullknight is so clever to let your plan work while he is creating his. He is not stupid to try to stop your plan. He didn't kill Caska but he saved her. He helped you but you don't know what his final plans are of her.
Hint: I told you above that Guts and Caska are gona seal with their love the beating of your heart, propably making a new baby, creating a new human life in the interstice. It could be something like Griffith's dream (the one with Caska and baby Guts) only it won't be with Griffith (remember your plan chose Griffith) but Guts (as Guts is chosen by Skullknight in his plan or "tale").
Yes, you are aware of it (the proof is that even Griffith dreamt about it) bur don't underestimate Skullknight.
Even in the case you insist the Knight is dump know this: Skullknight knows the Elfking and this means that maybe the Elfking might be his counselor or the voice behind Skullknight. Hehe, anything to say now?

P.S. ch 237: words about the tale:

Skully - It is like in a tale where the people would challenge those who bind them

Skully - to challenge and to touch the Hawk

Skully - You too must be one who resides outside of the tale

Scherkei - And that's why they attacked my mentor...!?

Idea

xechnao said:
You don't know that. You don't know where exactly Flora has been (as you said wizards can avoid the vortex of souls and it's known that they can travel and exist not only in the human plane but also in the astral one:
To what extent are you expecting her to meddle with my plans? The fireworks of a ghost? Residual human experience cannot affect the corporeal world except through an intermediary force, most of which are tied to the Black Arts. Such as those which relate directly to summoning greater demons and the ascendance of my Hand, the Blessed Children.

Flora is not in the corporeal plane any more but this doesn't mean she ceased to exist)
By practical definition, the great witch no longer exists.

and you seem to be wrong about Skullknight. Skullknight knows what he is doing.
He is preparing the two human in the interstice for their turn against hate to grow fatal the severage of your ties to the corporeal world that Wizards are going to do (Thus it could be possible to destroy you in a plan that takes the time of less than more generations).
The specifics of your plan to "turn against hate" have little to no significance. You mention something rather vague about what wizards are "going to do" to me? Hardly threatening. And two meddling outcasts with feet firmly within the corporeal world are not feasible threats.

Skullknight knows he can't fight you by destroying your plan as it is founded on causality thus he is creating his own plan. This could work because your plan is a passive one with the flow of the world or Karma. You are bound on it, you are bound on it's causality. You are a function of human will: not an active force of your own.
As Causality is tied inexorably to the Human conflict, I fail to see how I am the weaker being to an extremely hypothetical, more "direct" plan.

Skullknight has understood that and he has passed on the outside of this "tale" acting activelly against it. Thus he can influence the universal "tale" by creating his own "tale". You don't know that because you are inside your "tale". But you are aware of it. Causality is aware of everything. Thus your "tale" has banned magic and fights wizards but maybe you won't have luck at stoping it. Hehe, my bet is on Skullknight: not you.
You use the term "tale", newly introduced as it is, to such an extent that you seem to know the complete past/present/future implications of it. Are you attempting to convince me or merely yourself of this "tale" business?

Skullknight is so clever to let your plan work while he is creating his. He is not stupid to try to stop your plan. He didn't kill Caska but he saved her. He helped you but you don't know what his final plans are of her.
Hint: I told you above that Guts and Caska are gona seal with their love the beating of your heart, propably making a new baby, creating a new human life in the interstice. It could be something like Griffith's dream (the one with Caska and baby Guts) only it won't be with Griffith (remember your plan chose Griffith) but Guts (as Guts is chosen by Skullknight in his plan or "tale").
Yes, you are aware of it (the proof is that even Griffith dreamt about it) bur don't underestimate Skullknight.
The Human will to create has always fascinated me. But I am afraid, my child, that you have plunged off into deep waters and are drowning in your own fiction. I appreciate the above children's novel, but please, do not waste my precious time with the others.

The Idea of Evil said:
By practical definition, the great witch no longer exists.
A wizard might project herself from the corporeal plane to the astral one. After she passes out from the corporeal plane and she goes to the astral one, she might be able to do the opposite.
You have a pawn which is called Grunbeld by Midlanders. You have sent him against a witch. The witch passed out but after that she manifestated in the corporeal world, blocking Grunbeld's way.
Hmm, you overestimate yourself and underestimate others. Maybe this, being a trait of humanity's will, thus also yours, will be your weakness against some outsider's plan that could mess up yours? ;)

The Idea of Evil said:
The specifics of your plan to "turn against hate" have little to no significance. You mention something rather vague about what wizards are "going to do" to me? Hardly threatening. And two meddling outcasts with feet firmly within the corporeal world are not feasible threats.As Causality is tied inexorably to the Human conflict, I fail to see how I am the weaker being to an extremely hypothetical, more "direct" plan.
So why are you afraid of wizards in the corporeal plane?

The Idea of Evil said:
But I am afraid, my child, that you have plunged off into deep waters and are drowning in your own fiction.
We' ll see about that :)

Oh, one final question but I don't know if you are willing to give us the answer right now.
Where and how bejelits are created and sealed into your plan?

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Oh, great Idea of Evil, I humbly beg you, answer me three questions.

Why are we prone to see the world so skewed so that we estimate the world and ourselves wrongly?

Do our views limit your views since no human perceives the world correctly?

Why do we question you, can't we look inside our own evil?

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
As you are a product of the human subconscious, does that mean that once you have everything in the corporeal world worked into the equation of Causality that the conscious world will cease to be, and if so what are the ramifications for that in the other layers of reality(Ideal, Nexus, Interstice)?

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
Tell me, oh great one, if your plan reflects the will of mankind, and yet you control every aspect of man's existence,including man's desires, then couldn't it be argued that you only reflect your own desires?

Idea

I am glad to see that my presence here has enflamed several of the egos in this area of the Corporeal World. Above, we see the use of attempted entrapment, patronization and all sorts of under-handed techniques used to either gain or lose my favor. I am greatly amused!

As for my abscense... for now, I have returned. That is enough.

atomsk said:
Tell me, oh great one, if your plan reflects the will of mankind, and yet you control every aspect of man's existence,including man's desires, then couldn't it be argued that you only reflect your own desires?
A common question among departed souls, upon learning of my nature. The brief and perhaps startling answer, is yes.

What childe Atomsk is referring to is a chain of desires which began with the very first wish for a conscious, all-knowing God. This chain was tainted generation after generation by my own macinations, as I learned of the limitations within human nature, and of how to properly fulfull their true desires. Over time, this desire became once again, genuine as I provided a fixed context for Human experience. The world I have molded has no choice but to desire a being greater than the physical and astral laws, as hope to release them from their painful, agonizing shackles. Only through me is this possible.

I shall diagram it for you:

Generation 1 : possesses a genuine desire for God
- process of assimiliating man's nature begins

Generation 5 : exhibits a forced, implanted desire for God
- assimiliation of man's nature incomplete; prosthetic context of suffering, without aid from Astral forces is initiated

Generation 10: open, willing desire for God.
- successful assimilation of man's nature, providing a genuine desire for God, experientially designed through generations of suffering

As you see, though Man's desire is directly my own desire, it was birthed by Man. All I have done is perpetuate my emulation of the original desire for a conscious, all-knowing God.

Speaking of man's desires...
Is this everything there is to Karma after all?
If you are born from man's desire and this is what you reflect, how reliably can you control Karma?
I doubt man's Karma is bound to his desire. Otherwise desperation would not exist.
Is this why, you chose the desperates to become your extraordinary apostles, using magic that propablly escapes man's desire and understanding?
Is this the way you serve yourself to magic?
You are evil and twisted indeed.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
The Idea of Evil said:
A common question among departed souls, upon learning of my nature. The brief and perhaps startling answer, is yes.

What childe Atomsk is referring to is a chain of desires which began with the very first wish for a conscious, all-knowing God. This chain was tainted generation after generation by my own macinations, as I learned of the limitations within human nature, and of how to properly fulfull their true desires. Over time, this desire became once again, genuine as I provided a fixed context for Human experience. The world I have molded has no choice but to desire a being greater than the physical and astral laws, as hope to release them from their painful, agonizing shackles. Only through me is this possible.

I shall diagram it for you:

Generation 1 : possesses a genuine desire for God
- process of assimiliating man's nature begins

Generation 5 : exhibits a forced, implanted desire for God
- assimiliation of man's nature incomplete; prosthetic context of suffering, without aid from Astral forces is initiated

Generation 10: open, willing desire for God.
- successful assimilation of man's nature, providing a genuine desire for God, experientially designed through generations of suffering

As you see, though Man's desire is directly my own desire, it was birthed by Man. All I have done is perpetuate my emulation of the original desire for a conscious, all-knowing God.

So is it safe to presume that you are just a vassal that does everything according to the blinded peoples' wills or needs? If so then causualty is determined by the majority of humanity's willpower? So if somehow all would open their eyes to what you are and would go against you you'd be against yourself?

Eddie said:
If so then causualty is determined by the majority of humanity's willpower?
My guess is with the help of magic...

Eddie said:
So if somehow all would open their eyes to what you are and would go against you you'd be against yourself?

I guess this is not to happen, because humans don't want to know. Humans will and desire is to trust something beyond their eyes, this is why they invented god first place, I guess.

Idea

xechnao said:
Is this everything there is to Karma after all?
If you are born from man's desire and this is what you reflect, how reliably can you control Karma?
You underestimate my original implication. Regulating the masses' flow of desire is the ultimate outcome of a myriad of changes I undertake on the subconscious level. My Throne is as familiar to you as your own heart. I am directly connected to each individual through a conduit of emotions that is my Throne. There really is no need for me to take direct action against an individual by utilizing my connection to humans, for as I mentioned before, I control the context for all human experience. All feelings flow through me,

I doubt man's Karma is bound to his desire. Otherwise desperation would not exist.
Is this why, you chose the desperates to become your extraordinary apostles...?
Your logic is incomplete. Desperation is simply one of the many functions of the ego. As I control all elements funnelling into that ego by my regulation of experience, if one felt desperate, their outburst, however violent, would be facilitating one of the many paths following the Mass will.

Eddie said:
So is it safe to presume that you are just a vassal that does everything according to the blinded peoples' wills or needs? If so then causualty is determined by the majority of humanity's willpower? So if somehow all would open their eyes to what you are and would go against you you'd be against yourself?
My child, you should read the previous records of my interviews before you address me.

The Idea of Evil said:
You underestimate my original implication. Regulating the masses' flow of desire is the ultimate outcome of a myriad of changes I undertake on the subconscious level. My throne is as familiar to you as your own heart. I am directly connected to each individual. Though I cannot actively wean an individual's ego, there really is no need for such direct action, for as I mentioned before, I control the context for all human experience.
Wait a minute...I do not underestimate this...only that I believe it could not be something complete, something absolute as far as the humans are concerned. I suppose humanity's Karma is not exclusivelly dependant to the function of the Human plane.

The Idea of Evil said:
Your logic is incomplete. Desperation is simply one of the many functions of the ego. As I control all elements funnelling into that ego by my regulation of experience, if one felt desperate, their outburst, however violent, would be facilitating one of the many paths following the Mass will.

This is ironic but manipulation is an unknown word to you: the only one word that could be used to accuse you.
Hmm, yes, in the end, it doesn't make real sense to answer who is the responsable to blame, but you must know that this is something humanity's will and desire seeks.
The hawk of darkness is an indespensable part of this whole story. What I am asking is, if you are going ever to be this part and if so what will happen to humanity?
Will magic and the conection to the astral world for humans become nonsense?

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
Question 1:

BESIDES your Hawk's reincarnation where does caska's corrupted child fit into your great weave of patterns? i say this, because it is obvious to me that he still "lives", and that he has sought out his parents.

Question 2:

Since Duality is a universal concept that even you are susceptible to, are you aware of an opposing Will that desires nothing but Chaos and Change that counters your very existence? I say Chaos because i assume your ultimate goal is absolute Order... is it?

question 3:
The cardinal spirits' existence puzzle me...where they borne to counter your Godhand, or did you create the godhand to oppose them?

Beherit

Ich Lust, Du Lust
Okay, 3 questions.

1. Where can I find a Behelit?

2. Why do you look like a human heart?

3. Did you eat the last piece of pizza, you cold hearted bitch?

If everyone in the world suddenly became really happy (Maybe via Valium gas being pumped into the atmosphere or something), would you turn into a big friendly thing?

And surely it's boring being an omnipotent being with nowt to do but post on forums, which brings me to my next question, how do you type? I see no fingers. Or is it like a cheap sci-fi movie, with tendrils popping out at whim.

Oh! I get it, you're The Thing! It wasn't Kurt Russell or the other guy at the end, but you! You just snuck off to Alaska and hung out for a while.

Idea

IgnusDei said:
Question 1:

BESIDES your Hawk's reincarnation where does Casca's corrupted child fit into your great weave of patterns? i say this, because it is obvious to me that he still "lives", and that he has sought out his parents.
I have no plans for the spirit of the Demon Child. It is lost to the pattern. The boy seen wandering the ocean that night was a side-effect of the residual astral powers inherent to the Ocean.

Question 2:

Since Duality is a universal concept that even you are susceptible to, are you aware of an opposing Will that desires nothing but Chaos and Change that counters your very existence? I say Chaos because i assume your ultimate goal is  absolute Order... is it?
Many mistakenly believe there is balance or Duality, as you ken it, to creatures borne from magic.  Superior Magical Beings, such as myself, were created on the foundations of Chaos. Though, through my Great Pattern, I bring order, I am by my very nature, chaotic; unraveling the previous hierarchies of order, such as the Astral Gods... which brings us to...

Question 3:

The cardinal spirits' existence puzzle me...where they borne to counter your Godhand, or did you create the godhand to oppose them?
I have addressed The 4 Kings of The World in previous questions.  Though to answer your question specifically, I have no say in the affairs of the 4 Kings. They are beyond my realm, the Human subconsciousness. They are the Royal drones of Wizards. They are fleeting shields to be used against my forces.  That is not to say I have not been working for centuries on severing the bonds that exist through magic between the Astral Gods and the Physical World's inhabitants, specifically Wizards.

The 4 elements that hold up the Physical World are, respectively, the Lords of North (Land), South (Flame), East (Sky) and West (Sea).

Over time, human scholars and Wizards have given names to these Elemental avatars, you may have read of Salamander, the elemental Lord of Flame, or of Sylph, Lord of Sky.  These names and the individualities of each Lord are traits imbued into the otherwise blank collective minds of the 4 elements, as a dog learns tricks from its master, over time and repetition.

MadOmen said:
If everyone in the world suddenly became really happy (Maybe via Valium gas being pumped into the atmosphere or something), would you turn into a big friendly thing?
I reflect the deepest levels of the human subconsciousness, not their fleeting whims of morals and fashions.  I am not familiar with this Valium, however it seems to have part of its family tree connecting to intoxications such as alcohol and herbs, and if this is the case, they have never changed the guarded throne of the subconsiousness of the human Mind, in all my years.

Posted by: The Idea of Evil Posted on: June 29, 2004, 11:59:51 AM
I am not familiar with this Valium,

interesting ;D,

if you destroy yourself based on fate,

or the emotions and hates and desires destroys you in the end,

will you create a new idea?,

maybe one of good to try that out?,

or do you have to have a mate to have little baby idea's ???,

just curious ;D

- c 8)

Top Bottom