SK Net Pets

Oburi

All praise Grail
Nice dog Ori!!

And Griffith I love how your computer is right at the end of your bed. You can simply wake up and go strait online as soon as anything pops in your head, then back down again. My bed is all the way on the other side of the room, ugh!

Hi everybody, nice pets all,

I am a new member here at this wonderful place and I like everybody tho get tho know me a little better...what better way Is there than contributing posts In the forums. Well anyway heres my cat, I should say kitten she's called (I love her) Tuthola, she's very old, thirteen to be precise. She just lays around all day sleeping, not doing much besides eating and going outside daily (every morning for 5 minutes) where's she doesn't stay for long, she prefer tho be Indoors, I guess because she Isn't that energetic anymore.

ngvx9h.jpg

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Welcome, FujiSan!

Aw, how beautiful. She looks very regal with the archways of those chairs behind her, hehe. :serpico:

Thank you Lithrael,

well she tend the act like that tho, for example, She only eats a certain type of cat food, If I give her something off another brand she completely Ignores me, until I give her exactly the kind of brand she likes...the funny thing Is that Its the cheapest available for wet cat food, as for dry she only eats the most expensive...she's picky as hell :sad:

Lithrael

Heheh, that's cute.    :guts:

And now a kitty update from me!  Sadly, I couldn't bring Gally with me when I moved to Atlanta in '07, and she died four months later.  I only had her for three years but I still miss her a lot.  She was so freaking awesome.

actiongally.jpg

I found myself awfully lonesome for kitty so I got this guy, Moe, second-hand over Craigslist about a year ago.  He's kind of a surly asshole, but whatever.  :casca:

moe4.jpg

At least I seem to have managed to train him to wake me up for his breakfast by kitty-kneading instead of clawing up my face.  :azan:

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you stay happy though :serpico:

Moe's a nice looking cat, I sense a bit of a bad ass expression, although the white spot around his nose makes him look innocent at the same time :isidro:

Lithrael

Haahaha well see, when he claws me he gets the dry food he doesn't really like, but when he only kneads I give him a big glop of deleeshuss canned stuff too. Positive reinforcement, yo.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
handsome rakshas said:
I wish I had a puppy to cheer me up when I'm sad.

I would think a shelter around your place might have some for ya. Have you looked around?

Lithrael said:
Awwws! Good luck with the housebreakin'!

We have another puppy, no name has been given yet. This one is a mixed sharpei and stafford terrier. Max also appears.
about the housebreaking, it only took two days. I'm surprised,they are potty trained now also, we have one of those pads you buy to train them and they have used it quite well.

sdc10560.jpg

sdc10562.jpg

Kitty attack...

Tussen and Lurvas (roughly "Waddy and Furrball").
Brothers, 9 years old and extremely nice and cuddly.

Tussen:

picture.php
picture.php

Lurvas:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Cute cats, I had a kitty named Furball, too. Check out his pics earlier in the thread. And I agree with Walter, that one got a chuckle out of me, too.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Joa said:
Kitty attack...

Tussen and Lurvas (roughly "Waddy and Furrball").
Brothers, 9 years old and extremely nice and cuddly.

Very cute. And you built those platforms just for them, right? Great stuff. :guts:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Th3Branded0ne said:

Here's an update on the puppies. Max(white and black) and Demon ( name given by my brother :schierke:). It has been almost a month since we got them. They are better behaved than the other dog we have. Demon sleeps alot and Max is more playful.

sdc10597.jpg

Top Bottom