SK speculation from other theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse the vague nature of this post, it's my first time posting to any forum, and it's regarding some other theories I saw whilst lurking.

I saw a couple different speculations on Skull Knight albeit wild they were highly interesting. The ones that most grabbed my attention talked about the 4 angels who destroyed Gaesric's city actually being the 4 kings of the elements, and Skull Knight being some sort of "reverse" apostle. I just wanted to add a bit of my own flavor which made it a highly entertaining thought.

The wise man in the tower praying of the Kings sins activates the crimson behelit and becomes the first member of the God hand, as people are branded a mage tries to call the 4 kings for protection. Being unable to stop the ceremony one of the Kings, Ate king of the air, imbues gaesric with power.

I know it's completely unlikely if not impossible but it'd explain the angels before there was a God hand, how SK seems to move through the air with such speed and his od being similar to an elfs(almost looks like slyphs are helping him glide/move weightlessly, elves being a type of slyph).

Please be heavy with criticism, the more I get critiqued the better my ideas will get and the more I'll learn.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Typhous said:
Skull Knight being some sort of "reverse" apostle.

That makes no sense.

Typhous said:
Being unable to stop the ceremony one of the Kings, Ate king of the air, imbues gaesric with power.

That's not how things work.

Typhous said:
I know it's completely unlikely if not impossible

It is generally not recommended that you post theories you know are "completely unlikely if not impossible".

Typhous said:
elves being a type of slyph

No, elves are not "a type of Sylph" (note the proper spelling of the word). A certain kind of elves, Piskies, are related to Sylphs, who are the elementals of air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom