SKULL KNIGHT 1/6. Paint work for sell available.

Re: SKULL KNIGHT 1/6. Now Send 2 pieces.

Hi HITReza,

No problem, but the Narin kits. You have to wait some time because they're doing. :ubik:

Re: SKULL KNIGHT 1/6. Now Send 4 pieces.

Hi Apikitt

Is your real name อภิกิตติ์ ?

do you have price for a paint work on this kit? or you sell it on the resin kit only?

Hi everyone :daiba: , I'm not into the web a long time because WOLD CUP Take my times. HAHA :mozgus:

I want to share pics SK.Model paint work.

bomberserk --- Hi Bomberserk . No ,my real name is อภิกิจจ์ and This price for resin kit only.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Re: SKULL KNIGHT 1/6. Now update paint work.

That is FUCKING GORGEOUS. Good luck with this kit sir! Your buyers are lucky people!!

Lithrael said:
That is FUCKING GORGEOUS. Good luck with this kit sir! Your buyers are lucky people!!

eisono said:
HOLY #(*&$# %(#*%!!!

Holy fucking shit! LOL (Cussing is fun. :ubik:)

Great work, its beautiful! I can almost see my reflection! :serpico:

Apikitt said:
Hello, thanks for all the kind words. :guts:

About price please check the 1st post. I really hope you'll be interested.

Aphasia - You will see more angle in paint work.

slan69 - Interesting. Maybe you want a Slan kit in the 69 pose? Haha kidding sir. :ubik:

This my new work in 1/6 scale. I want to tell you, he never walks alone. :daiba:

Yeah, after seeing this I would to see everything you put work into. Especially Slan. Give Casca some love too! (If there is any kits out there.)

Indeed. Kudos to Apikitt. I received mine last week and the size and detail is impressive. This is gonna look FANTASTIC next to all the other 1/6 AOW statues out there!

Wow, I dig the shine that you gave him, good job on the paint up, Apikitt!
This is fucking amazing! :SK:

Very impressive! =)

I received Chris's kit a while back and I just want to point out to everyone that the castings are absolutely flawless; truly a masterpiece.
I'm looking forward to painting this HUGE kit in the near future, though my (Chris's) version will be aged bone... :badbone:

Apikitt said:
bomberserk --- Hi Bomberserk . No ,my real name is อภิกิจจ์ and This price for resin kit only.

wow your paint work is really awesome
do you paint it by yourself?
how much the cost for the painted one? i do not have a skill on painting model 555

Oh wow, I missed seeing this topic! I love the metallic paint-work on SK!

I think Slan would look gorge if there was a statue of her pose from the time of the awakening/ birth of Femto (holding her breasts, huge wings, wearing that corset with her expressive teasing tongue out)

EDIT: I may be wrong but, the horns on his skull look slightly bigger (longer) than what we're used to seeing in the manga. It still looks fantastic though haha!

:SK: Thanks for all of word

This pics from natural light.

Death May Die --- Yes, In Future . I want her to get better first. :casca:

Derek --- Hi Derek, when you paint finish Please show me . I Realy want to see. :ubik:

Joa --- I Realy Want to see your Version . :ubik: Can't wait to see.

bomberserk --- yes ,my paint . Armor I use flat Black and then drybrush with silver , Hight Light with leyland P4 + black and dry brush again . Base ,Cloth & etc. with acrylics paint .

IncantatioN --- Interesting that pose is cool ! maybe I little Modify to more sexy pose ,Thanks :mozgus:
And Yes, This horns is bigger than in the manga. But I Like this, It's Look like a crown of king.

Apikitt said:
Derek --- Hi Derek, when you paint finish Please show me . I Realy want to see. :ubik:

It's done!!!

sk_moon.jpg

front.jpg

More pictures here in my berserkstatues thread!

Hello everyone again ,I dig the Skeleton in armor once again haha :guts:. He's back with colour.

Now skull Knight paint version is available.

I will make paint version 15 pieces but now complete 5 . :puck:

I paint all kit.( Sure as well polish & put all hole ,It's me :mozgus:)

Kits on stock -- Please check on 1st topic

In box contain 28 pieces of resin with colour. Some part I've Join already but some part
need to join with your self.

Easy to join them all with super glue, Just follow number in pic. :ubik:

And Price is 250 USD. not including shiping cost.

If you interest Please PM. me

Thanks SK.net

Apikitt

:guts: Update interest in Paint Version.

1. Asherak
2. Incantation - Already paid & shipping.
3. Lithrael
4. Maiku - Already paid & shipping.
5. Turkitage - Already paid & shipping.
6. The Beast of Darkness - Already paid & shipping.
7. Antis@b

If something changes I will post again.

Respect.

the Quality of sculpt and paint for that price is just awesome!
I wish there would be more kits to counter the too much expensive AOW.

You did a great work, beautiful statue!
Respect.

HITReza said:

Agreed. We should be grateful though that we even have some nice affordable kits and 1:1 helmets being offered to us. A lot of the super popular mainstream animes don't even get that (except for anime chick kits). We have Apikitt, NARIN and Berserkberserk and James all treating us well. :D

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
BloodTalon said:
Agreed. We should be grateful though that we even have some nice affordable kits and 1:1 helmets being offered to us. A lot of the super popular mainstream animes don't even get that (except for anime chick kits). We have Apikitt, NARIN and Berserkberserk and James all treating us well. :D

I'm really pleased with all the cool stuff this community brings together. I'd buy something like this before dropping 6-700 bucks on an AOW piece. It's a breathe of fresh air having kits available that are comparable in size and quality.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HITReza said:

I've always been first in line to denounce AOW's pricing, however I'd like you all to remember that those kit makers most certainly don't pay any licensing fees for their products and so essentially sell them illegally. It is therefore rather easy for them to sell their products cheaper than AOW.

Aazealh said:
I've always been first in line to denounce AOW's pricing, however I'd like you all to remember that those kit makers most certainly don't pay any licensing fees for their products and so essentially sell them illegally. It is therefore rather easy for them to sell their products cheaper than AOW.

Very true, but Apikitt's pricing for the kits is rather spot on (cost for moulds+cost for resin+some gain).
The fact he choose to sell his "prepaints" at this low price is not really to par with the time invested in painting a kit (sometimes not even a mass produced one).
Not that the ppl paying this rather ridiculously low amount for a prime finished kit will complain, but really...
25-40 hours worth of work; that's a week's worth of normal office hours (in my case very much more which my commissioners will testify to) does not add up to a mere $100 (the difference between the kit and prepaint price).

And about "Garage kits" .. that's the idea .. making a low run out of your garage, as a hobby project.
The term derives from the early 90's boom in the US, and it still stands even in Japan for "legit" releases known as 'gareki' (katakana form).

Sorry to hijack the thread, just had to vent.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Joa said:
Very true, but Apikitt's pricing for the kits is rather spot on (cost for moulds+cost for resin+some gain).
The fact he choose to sell his "prepaints" at this low price is not really to par with the time invested in painting a kit (sometimes not even a mass produced one).

That isn't really my point though (those kits are indeed great in every way), just that people shouldn't think of kits are a valid replacement for licensed products.

Top Bottom