SkullKast 124: Sleeping Princess Awakens (Vol 27-3)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 124: Sleeping Princess Awakens (Vol 27-3) (1h 30m)

Ganishka reveals his true power, and Griffith makes his second bedroom window entrance with Charlotte. Meanwhile Guts' team frolics along the beach as we learn about the long-term effects of wearing the Berserk armor and Farnese's dedication to becoming a witch.

Like the show and want to support our translation efforts? We've got 12 mini-podcasts available right now—with new releases each month. Check out the details on our Patreon!

Very nice podcast guys. Regarding the conversation you guys had at the end, I've always liked Corkus and I realised I guess I was wrong because you refer to him as Carcus. I can change the other names pretty easily in my head over time like Farnese and Isidro but Corkus I just can't call him Carcus :ganishka:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I've always liked Corkus and I only realised I guess I was wrong because you refer to him as Carcus. I can change the other names pretty easily in my head over time like Farnese and Isidro but Corkus I just can't call him Carcus :ganishka:

"Carcus" is how his name is spelled on some official merchandise, which is why we've used it in the past, but I don't consider it 100% authoritative. In Japanese it's コルカス (KORUKASU), which could be "Corcas", "Korkus", "Kolkas" or many other things. At this point there's no definitive spelling for it.

Top Bottom