SkullKast 139: The Red Raven Sleeps in the Birdcage (Ep 372)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 139: The Red Raven Sleeps in the Birdcage (Ep 372) (1h48m)

Timestamps:
News—0:01:26
372 Summary—0:07:40
Discussion—0:09:00
Aftershow (what we've been playing/watching)—1:05:00

Like the show and want to support our translation efforts? We've got 24 mini-podcasts available right now—with new releases each month. Check out the details on our Patreon.

Use a podcast app on your phone? You can search for us there or simply copy+paste the link in the image below!

Have to give Aaz credit for that alternate version of Casca's escape. I never thought of that but yeah, have Casca get through the guards because she's definitely capable. and then as she's running outside through the dark alleys she gets a pain in her brand and she sees Irvine, and he slowly transforms and looms large over her, and she'd probably think back to the eclipse and have a panic attack or something, and that would be their opportunity to capture her, It'd also tie in better with the ending and Irvine's dialogue as he's coming back from someplace, honestly it's more dramatic that way.

Have to give Aaz credit for that alternate version of Casca's escape. I never thought of that but yeah, have Casca get through the guards because she's definitely capable. and then as she's running outside through the dark alleys she gets a pain in her brand and she sees Irvine, and he slowly transforms and looms large over her, and she'd probably think back to the eclipse and have a panic attack or something, and that would be their opportunity to capture her, It'd also tie in better with the ending and Irvine's dialogue as he's coming back from someplace, honestly it's more dramatic that way.
could be Sonia messing with her mind and then relaying the message to Irvine

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
could be Sonia messing with her mind and then relaying the message to Irvine

That seems more complicated than needed, not to mention it would push Sonia rather irremediably into the "villain" camp, which I don't think it's what Miura intended for her. And maybe more importantly, her powers don't allow her to do that as far as we know.

Top Bottom