Skullknight eyes?

D

DemiAngel

Guest
If you look closely you can read "gust 200 berserk is glish"

What could it mean? :isidro:
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It will forever be a mystery. :badbone:

It's just several historic posts I copied from the forums, including the first post made here, a few hilarious things from Skull Lord, Olivier's parting message, and the descripion of Berserk from the Encyclopedia, I think... It's been a while.
 

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Way to kill the topic Walter. You and your facts! Don't you want to hear all the new people's crazy theories? I believe that hidden within that text is the date of when Berserk will end. Now we just need to figure out how frequently a "gust" occurs and when the next "glish" will be.
 
Walter said:
It will forever be a mystery. :badbone:

It's just several historic posts I copied from the forums, including the first post made here, a few hilarious things from Skull Lord, Olivier's parting message, and the descripion of Berserk from the Encyclopedia, I think... It's been a while.
Now I'm curious, lol. What is the first post ever made here?
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
First thread and post on the YaBB messageboard on SKnet (there were others before it):

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=416.0

Not very exciting stuff... And for some stupid reason during a forum upgrade, the topic values were reset to make this piece of shit the "first" thread: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=1.0

PS: Ye Olde SKnet: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=1146.0 (Enter at own risk, it's pretty embarassing for all involved. I probably would have banned MYSELF if I knew what an idiot I was back then.)
 
Somehow, you guy's remind me of elementary school right before recess. :ganishka:
My favorite is the Ye Olde SK.net :guts: It just speaks old school.
 

CnC

Ad Oculos
ugh, between everyone calling them chapters and me saying both "Ga tts" AND "Gat t su" this shit can get embarrassing :judo:
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
ugh, between everyone calling them chapters and me saying both "Ga tts" AND "Gat t su" this shit can get embarrassing :judo:
Yeah, our humble beginnings serve a good example of how NOT to act on a forum. Poor Olivier was our only guiding light back then.
 

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
Yeah, our humble beginnings serve a good example of how NOT to act on a forum. Poor Olivier was our only guiding light back then.
oh god, check out the argument I had with Walter on 2001/01/24 regarding Miura's art. :ganishka:
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
oh god, check out the argument I had with Walter on 2001/01/24 regarding Miura's art. :ganishka:
Back off, buddy. I AM AN ARTIST! I noticed that back then I still employed one of the same techniques of arguing I do today: if someone beats you, just ignore it and don't reply :carcus:
 

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
I was going to do Donovans ass...but, i thought that was FAR too wrong
Well...you had some limits I guess.

I can't imagine how many people would be banned today if Aaz was around back then!
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Okin said:
Well...you had some limits I guess.

I can't imagine how many people would be banned today if Aaz was around back then!
I have trouble seeing the relation between avatars ("icons" :ganishka:) of the characters' asses and me banning people. Especially since neither I nor the other admins ban a lot of people.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Okin said:
I can't imagine how many people would be banned today if Aaz was around back then!
We've got 6 running bans of people that actually posted here who were complete assholes (and most were before Aaz was made an admin in 2003). Other bans are for people who have posted our scans or translations elsewhere without permission. I should ban YOU!
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
fuxberg said:
Check the predictions by Olivier on when will Berserk end (2001/01/24)
Not sure that really qualifies as a prediction. Olivier just said it FEELS like the end could be near. And in 2001, Griffith had just been reincarnated, it did feel like the end could be near. This was well before the next arc of the story had been revealed, the newer lineup of apostles appeared, and even before we knew anything about Elfhelm. Oh yeah, and it was 6 volumes before Ganishka was formally introduced.

But if you think that's funny, check THIS out:
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=4505.msg97853#msg97853 :serpico:
 
Top Bottom