Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 15

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 15: http://skullknight.net/podcast/Podcast15.mp3

We celebrate the release of Berserk Episode 328, the first episode since Episode 2 of the podcast, by spending about 30 minutes dissecting it, and talking about why it was a treat for Berserk fans. We also review the highlights and lowlights of E3 2012 and why Max Payne 3 is awesome.

Podcast Notes:
0:00:19 Episode 328
0:33:32 E3 2012 + Max Payne 3
1:16:34 Outtakes (Diablo 3 + Guts as a superhero)

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Great podcast, guys. I really enjoyed your discussion of episode 328. I'm glad new episodes are coming out; it's cool hearing you guys talk about them.

Good podcast guys.

I've never really been interested in the Max Payne series, but you guys have me interested in getting the third game now. I'm a huge fan of Heat and Collateral as well as Rockstar's games (I grew up on the GTA series) so it sounds like that game might be right up my alley.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Excellent podcast. I'm also playing Max Payne 3 and I agree with you guys. Out of curiosity do you guys have auto aim off?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
Excellent podcast. I'm also playing Max Payne 3 and I agree with you guys. Out of curiosity do you guys have auto aim off?
That might be a console-only feature. Aaz and I are playing on PC.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
I'm loving the SkullKast, y'all. I just started listening to them last night (strangely never knew they existed) and I'm about to start Ep. 6. Should get up to 15 in no time. Hope this maintains as a SK.net staple.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Delta Phi Zeta said:
I'm loving the SkullKast, y'all. I just started listening to them last night (strangely never knew they existed) and I'm about to start Ep. 6. Should get up to 15 in no time. Hope this maintains as a SK.net staple.
Thanks for the praise. Glad you're enjoying our babbling. Episode 5 is probably my favorite one so far, no kidding. The music discussion was just fantastic. My favorite moments when recording these things are when I get surprised by where a conversation goes.

As for the future, we'll keep doing them as long as we have exciting Berserk stuff to talk about. We all enjoy doing it, it's just sometimes difficult to carve out a consistent 2h of recording in a week.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Hate to bring up things that don't have to do with the thread, but on my conquest to listen to all of the SkullKasts I've encountered something strange. On iTunes Ep. 12 is listed correctly, however, in play back it's just Ep. 11 again. I've tried downloading again but it's still Ep. 11. Fortunately there are other ways to get/listen to 12, but when I put it in my iTunes it doesn't recognize it as part of the other SkullKast episodes so it makes a separate SK file. Just a heads up.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Delta Phi Zeta said:
Hate to bring up things that don't have to do with the thread, but on my conquest to listen to all of the SkullKasts I've encountered something strange. On iTunes Ep. 12 is listed correctly, however, in play back it's just Ep. 11 again. I've tried downloading again but it's still Ep. 11. Fortunately there are other ways to get/listen to 12, but when I put it in my iTunes it doesn't recognize it as part of the other SkullKast episodes so it makes a separate SK file. Just a heads up.
Whoops. I think I know what went wrong. When I revised the RSS file, I must have improperly copied the address for the episode. Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Top Bottom