Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 46

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
Do you guys think this is the last story arc? Or how many more do you think there will be? I like to think that after the Fantasia arc there will be one more arc to finish the series.

One more, maybe. But I could also see Fantasia being the last.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
One more, maybe. But I could also see Fantasia being the last.

Same here. If another major event or transition occurs, I could see one more arc happening.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Any question that gets me and Aaz to somewhat disagree on something is a good question. :guts:

I definitely feel like another arc is in store. I feel like Fantasia will be all about exploring and learning about life in this new magical world. Next comes the turning point that will naturally lead to the end times.

MASTER-AMIR

Guts The Black Swordsman
I think Fantasia it will not be the last arc.Guess there are two more arc.
i really want to know what Griffith wanna do

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
I definitely feel like another arc is in store. I feel like Fantasia will be all about exploring and learning about life in this new magical world. Next comes the turning point that will naturally lead to the end times.

Well, depending on the direction the story takes, I think different chapters could be enough to contain the rest of the story, especially if the arc is as long as the Millennium Falcon one was. I'm not against another final arc though.

Top Bottom