Skullknight's free time

It seems that Skullknight has a good number of behelits in his possession, or in his belly. I would assume that he has slain a large number of apostles in the process, but we don't seem to see Skullknight actively battling apostles. That could just be a result of how Miura is presenting the story of Berserk, or maybe Skullknight doesn't sully his hands anymore. Or maybe he isn't allowed to intervene? Although he has in the case of Guts. If he has been battling apostles for this long, almost 1000 years if he is Gaeseric, I would expect there to be fewer apostles. Or maybe Skullknight didn't begin hunting until recently?

Adamh411 said:
I would expect there to be fewer apostles. Or maybe Skullknight didn't begin hunting until recently?

I may not be right but it seem that Apostle only appear recently... (Zodd might be first in 300 years) when Guts was young i dun remeber seeing any apostle around

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
There are apostles everywhere. You just don't see them untill they make themselves known. Not all of them want political or military power after all. Besides, they must have all somehow known about the festival only occouring ever 10XX years.

Skully probably just realized that he couldn't kill all the apostles and even if he could, it wouldn't accomplish much.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Majin Tenshi said:
Skully probably just realized that he couldn't kill all the apostles and even if he could, it wouldn't accomplish much.

But he'd have a nice Behelit collection! ;D

I wonder what Skull Knight's diet is like? Because if something has the power to summon God Hand, you know it's just packed full of carbs and sodium. That's probably how Skully ended up dead, from a heart attack.

H

Herald of Galactor

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:a diet rich in behelits has been shown to contribute to heart disease, stroke, liver and kidney failure, impotence, and the Devil's own case of indigestion.

Too bad he ignored the warning label, huh?

Top Bottom