Slan & Guts

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
Re:slann & gatsu

DarkDragoon said:
I'd bang her.

No she would bang you, painfully. I hope you enjoy extreme pain.

She probably loves Guts but her her veiws on pleasure are completely backwards. Shes a dominatrix.

skeletonmf said:
if slann wanted it, i'd gladly fling myself into the jaws of death just to tap it. as long as she isnt made of trool guts. ewwe.

Unless you are the guy on your avatar, otherwise i dun think you will stand a chance ;D

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!

I'd rule out love, for sure. She's in the Nexus, Guts is in the physical world. And long distance relationships like that just never work out. :(

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.

Smith said:
Unless you are the guy on your avatar, otherwise i dun think you will stand a chance ;D

void? yeah, besides the idea of evil and perhaps skullknight, i think void would be the only one who could handle a woman like that. still, if you screwed her you could die experiencing something most people could never fathom. it's kinda like hellraiser when frank summons the cenobites just so he can have a total experience of pain and pleasure all at the same time. speaking of which, the godhand are an awful lot like the cenobites. especially ubik. he looks just like butterball cenobite. in fact, they're almost identical.

how could void screw slann? he's a skeleton with a brain and a messed up face! skeletons dont have dicks, do they?

skeletonmf

redria said:
how could void screw slann? he's a skeleton with a brain and a messed up face! skeletons dont have dicks, do they?

void isnt a skeleton. look closely. his face is merely peeled back.

redria said:
when he raises his hand out of his cloak with the brand above it, isnt it a skeleton hand?

And its a goddamn long one, his hand is as long as his body

Maybe that is his dick too, just like Wild dick is on his touge, maybe while he was fingering slann, it will tear off her puss... But isnt that what Slann? Pain and pleasure.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos

After reading this thread I think skeletonmf might rival xechnao for the Most Crackpot Berserk Theories title.

Smith said:

Maybe that is his dick too, just like Wild dick is on his touge, maybe while he was fingering slann, it will tear off her puss... But isnt that what Slann? Pain and pleasure.
intersting

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Smith said:

What the fuck

What the fuck

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D

excellent, smithers

question, if you dont think he is a skeleton,

do you think he is a zombie or something?

just curious :)

- c

DarkBlademaster

He has a brain. Skeletons dont have brains. All they have is bones. I would say that he is just a human turned inside out... and expanded arms, as if he was tortured. *hint*

Lliugusamui

around the corner

I like to think Void was kind of a kushan priest related to causality and prompt at saying dark prophecies.

Guil

DemonX said:
He has a brain. Skeletons dont have brains. All they have is bones. I would say that he is just a human turned inside out... and expanded arms, as if he was tortured. *hint*

Go and look at vol 12 or 13 again, look at his hand and tell me what it look like?

He has an skeleton arm for goddamn sake and we all dunno what is the fuck is underneath the huge cloak of his, maybe its one big fat dick

I don't think Void is made of either flesh nor bone, rather the same dark weird structure Femto is made of but much thinner, but not bone or flesh.

DarkBlademaster

Smith said:
Go and look at vol 12 or 13 again, look at his hand and tell me what it look like?

He has an skeleton arm for goddamn sake and we all dunno what is the fuck is underneath the huge cloak of his, maybe its one big fat dick

Thats not even a skeleton he has 6 fingers on one hand. And I agree with sparnage, it is probably some material thats not human. Besides... Skeletons dont have brains :p.

i have come to the conclusion that void is an alien with super long hands for jacking off super long dicks

DarkBlademaster

redria said:
i have come to the conclusion that void is an alien with super long hands for jacking off super long dicks

mars.gif

skeletonmf

KazigluBey said:
After reading this thread I think skeletonmf might rival xechnao for the Most Crackpot Berserk Theories title.

after reading your name i think kaziglubey might rival "percy" for Gayest Name Ever.

it's not a theory by the way, i'm simply considering the possibillity.

Top Bottom