[SOLD] AOW's Nosferatu -Zodd- 2010 Version/ Horror Version

Serial Number 45.

Back when it was released for 56,000 Yen plus shipping, I think I paid in excess of $700.

Sale price is $600 plus shipping. If you're within NYC and want to pick it up, that's fine by me as well.

This statue sold out pretty quick when it was released and the diorama is pretty cool.

Here's a topic on the board where people have discussed and posted pictures for quick reference - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=12186.0

PM me if you're interested or if you'd want to make a serious offer for it. References can also be PM'd on request.

Re: [FS] AOW's Nosferatu -Zodd- 2010 Version/ Horror Version

I agree, it's one of the better Zodd statues, especially for that price. It is expensive no doubt but if we consider the base, diorama (the broken wall is damn cool), it's a good statue overall. I didn't agree with the scale of the smaller attachments much (like the arm), but whatever.

I had an extra of this one, which is why I'm selling it.

Probably my favorite zodd statue maybe even over the desperate attack version . good luck on your sale sir .

Thanks hito.

If anyone would like to make me a serious offer, feel free to PM me about it. Thanks!

Top Bottom