Some good statues on Ebay right now!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
A Lost Children LE (ends in a few hours!) A Ep. of Birth Feast LE, Gurenberd LE, Femto Rebirth, and even a Zodd 1! This is good news after the short draught on statues. Since I'm broke, good luck to everyone else! :guts:

EBAY LINK

Edit- Sorry guys, the Ep. of the Birth Feast statue is not an LE, its EX3 which I think is not numbered. Sorry for the wrong info!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
grendelrt said:
The Lost Childen got pulled for some reason. I'm so pissed, I've been watching it, one of my most wanted statues.

Yeah, I noticed that too. It was supposed to end in about an hour but got pulled a couple hours ago.

handsome rakshas said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. It was supposed to end in about an hour but got pulled a couple hours ago.

I was curious to see what that statue would have ended at. My guess is that an ebayer messaged the seller and set up a buyout offer on the side. You guys should message the seller and see what happened. He may still have it, who knows?

DK

DirectDK said:
I was curious to see what that statue would have ended at.  My guess is that an ebayer messaged the seller and set up a buyout offer on the side.  You guys should message the seller and see what happened.  He may still have it, who knows?

DK

I would but I no longer have the sellers name since the auction is gone :serpico:

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Yeah, I was watching that for about the last few days too, I actually just got online to check it. Bummer, I was going to bid, but I set a limit price including shipping.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I was watching it too, then I forgot all about it last night. That's too bad that it got pulled, it's a really great piece.

DirectDK said:
I was curious to see what that statue would have ended at. My guess is that an ebayer messaged the seller and set up a buyout offer on the side. You guys should message the seller and see what happened. He may still have it, who knows?

DK

If that happened then it would still show up but be closed and have "The seller ended this listing early because x"

Looks like an Ebay person pulled it or something for some reason.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
handsome rakshas said:
A Lost Children LE (ends in a few hours!) A Ep. of Birth Feast LE, Gurenberd LE, Femto Rebirth, and even a Zodd 1! This is good news after the short draught on statues. Since I'm broke, good luck to everyone else! :guts:

EBAY LINK

Edit- Sorry guys, the Ep. of the Birth Feast statue is not an LE, its EX3 which I think is not numbered. Sorry for the wrong info!

Looks like a few of those new listings are from Rob. I hope we didn't rub him the wrong way in respect to Berserk. I feel kind of bad seeing him sell all those statues. Plus, he didn't leave here on very good terms.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tirade said:
Looks like a few of those new listings are from Rob. I hope we didn't rub him the wrong way in respect to Berserk. I feel kind of bad seeing him sell all those statues. Plus, he didn't leave here on very good terms.

He left because he wanted to, and it was on relatively good terms actually. If he sells his statues it's his own problem, and he probably deleted his account because he had lost interest in collecting Berserk items in the first place.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Tirade said:
I feel kind of bad seeing him sell all those statues. Plus, he didn't leave here on very good terms.

Don't feel bad. Instead feel sorry for his parents for spending all the time and money to get him those statues. :chomp:

N

Ng51386

From what I know, he's just selling those statues because they're extra. He recently contacted me with interest for some of my statues, and wanted to trade some of those that were on ebay for mine. So dont read into much of nothing, it's just extra statues that he doesnt need or want anymore, we would all do the same in his situation :p

N

Ng51386

Seemes like whoever it is just wanted to get the reserve..... He or she also seems to be a berserk collector since there were some transactions with tisinc... Would make no sense for someone to do what that seller did if it was rob trying to do it or something :p

Hmm... If I can get that kind of money, mabe I should sell my Rebirth too lol

Ng51386 said:
Hmm... If I can get that kind of money, mabe I should sell my Rebirth too lol

Nooooooooo Rebirth is so good!

Seriously though. Why sell if you don't NEED the money. The demand for a sold out piece will always be there.

N

Ng51386

Maiku said:
Nooooooooo Rebirth is so good!

Seriously though.  Why sell if you don't NEED the money.  The demand for a sold out piece will always be there.

10 years later!!! The price is in the THOUSANDS!!! : :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Maiku said:
That is a high buy it now for something that is still available from the manufacturer.

Yeah, tell me about it. I just called the seller and he said that he had ordered two more and is selling them. It is expensive but easier than ordering from Art of War.  I told the seller to come and join us because he is so interested in Berserk garage kits! (Not my area of expertise)

By the way, the seller (J.P) was very pleasant to talk to on the phone :guts:

WOOOT i got the LE Grunbeld... at a very reasonable price too i think, considering i believe it is the LE2 with the green Demon soldier. But eather way on DK's site both LE versions are marked at 450+ on estimated value, so id say i got a steal.

This will go good with my Guts: Berserker LE :guts:

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Hey guys, yeah that was me that jumped on that femto rebirth, and won. Yeah, my 11+ bids were an attempt to reach that damn reserve price, which ended up being what the auction ended at, so I guess it worked out well. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

Top Bottom