Some good statues on Ebay right now!

EBAY LINK

Just got myself one of these, only $24.99 + shipping - total was less than I could get the statue alone for anywhere else. Fairly quick too - one week delivery from Hong Kong.

Grovel said:
EBAY LINK

Just got myself one of these, only $24.99 + shipping - total was less than I could get the statue alone for anywhere else. Fairly quick too - one week delivery from Hong Kong.

Hmmm. Good find! I don't have this figure yet... I'm tempted!!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
Cheap relative to how much it origonally cost. One of the worst things AoW has made IMHO. I don't even display mine.

Zodd-UGLY.jpg

Come oooon, don't be a hater. Look at those sad puppy eyes. XD

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
EnderZero said:
and those teeth that look like cake frosting :beast:

Well you can't just spend 300 years biting heavily armored men in half, stopping cannon balls with your face and breaking through stone walls without consequences. Not to mention not brushing your teeth. Besides those Made in Tudor dentures are pimpin'. :zodd:

Grovel said:
If you're not too keen on the flying Zodd, maybe this one with wings is more to your taste...

EBAY LINK

A bit more expensive though, and they will only send to USA :zodd:

Own it and love it!

Honestly that isn't to bad of a price relative to what Zodd w/ wings goes for on YJ.

There ya'll go talkin about the most awesome statue ever again. I'll have one some day, *sigh*. All I can say is "With wings please!" :guts:

- C :zodd:

There's an armored berserk for $311 at mandarake right now. I don't know if that's a good price or not. The name plate came unglued, but that shouldn't be too hard to repair. :chomp:

N

Ng51386

That's a pretty interesting site...

Thanks a lot for getting me addicted to something else!! First www.woot.com now mandarake!! :miura:

handsome rakshas said:
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! Super rare find! Well, maybe not super but I hardly ever see one of these suckers!

EBAY LINK

Awesome statue, I wonder who's the seller? It's the Wang!

This is INDEED a VERY rare find. This is the first time I've ever seen this variant on ebay before. I paid a good chunk of mula for this one on YJ several years back. Good luck to any potential bidders. Hopefully, someone from SK will nab it!

DirectDK said:
This is INDEED a VERY rare find. This is the first time I've ever seen this variant on ebay before. I paid a good chunk of mula for this one on YJ several years back. Good luck to any potential bidders. Hopefully, someone from SK will nab it!

God I want it but Denshi burned me once before. We'll see I may forgive him.

handsome rakshas said:
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! Super rare find! Well, maybe not super but I hardly ever see one of these suckers!

EBAY LINK

Awesome statue, I wonder who's the seller? It's the Wang!

Congratulations to Chimaera who won this. Nice statue mate.

handsome rakshas said:
A couple of goodies on Ebay right now, including A Magun EX! Check it out, might try for the Magun myself! And hey Grovel, some guy outbidded you on those busts!

Hey Handsome! Yes, thought it wouldn't be long before someone outbid me on the busts, they were going pretty cheap. Might slip in another bid before it ends :carcus:

That Exclusive Magun looks nice too - I have the normal version and am happy with that, so best of luck with it!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Grovel said:
Hey Handsome! Yes, thought it wouldn't be long before someone outbid me on the busts, they were going pretty cheap. Might slip in another bid before it ends :carcus:

That Exclusive Magun looks nice too - I have the normal version and am happy with that, so best of luck with it!

Pfft, I'm second guessing bidding on that Magun now. The price went up to $150.00 bucks, and there is still five days left on it! I don't understand the false sense of security people get from bidding so damn early, it just becomes a big power trip as people go back and forth trying to one up each other. If it was up to me bidding should only take place during the last 15 seconds of an auction, that's when people show who has the most guts. :guts:

Yeah, that Magun is quite a piece of work. It took me a while to warm up to it, but once I did it become one of my favorite pieces. It's too bad Rhombaad broke into my house and stole it.

Top Bottom