Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
Yeah, that Magun is quite a piece of work. It took me a while to warm up to it, but once I did it become one of my favorite pieces. It's too bad Rhombaad broke into my house and stole it.

I'm sneaky like that. :badbone:

P.S. - It's one of my favorites, too. :guts:

It's not ebay, but here's a pretty cool auction, IMO:

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f58061869

The calendar itself usually goes for around 3,000 yen and above (if it's brand new), and all the other art books are around $15 and over. I, myself, really like the 1998 calendar and the postcard book. Here's some pictures of the calendar from JIN's collection: http://skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=3726.0

Great artwork, and never released anywhere else before (except for maybe in some of the TGC).

Anyways, after fees, it'll be a little hefty, but if anyone's been looking to get all the artbooks in one go, here's your chance!

SOMEONE BUY THIS NOW!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180118790777&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:us

Best deal I've ever seen on ebay in a LONG TIME. He's trustworthy too. That's good ol -rob- from our boards.

I'm tempted myself to buy it, because I don't have those variants of the Griffith MF and the SK, but I just can't afford it right now.

BUT, if any of you buy it, and want to sell me the helmet head of Griffith MF (it comes with two heads), let me know! =)

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
DirectDK said:
SOMEONE BUY THIS NOW!!!
I've had my eye on that for quite a while now but have been really strapped for cash lately. That is an amazing deal, if I had the money I'd snap it up an a heartbeat!
DirectDK said:
BUT, if any of you buy it, and want to sell me the helmet head of Griffith MF (it comes with two heads), let me know! =)
Still after some head I see! I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to get rid of it, what makes the LE special! Oh yeah, the different armor too.

Hi everyone, I've been a long time lurker on the site and this is my first post. I was wondering if this was a good price for the Guts/Slan statue. I've been looking to get this statue for a while now, and I just finished up my MBA, so I have some spare cash to spend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/Berserk-statue-Guts-and-stan-God-hand_W0QQitemZ320101302464QQihZ011QQcategoryZ49210QQcmdZViewItem

oberatixx said:
Hi everyone, I've been a long time lurker on the site and this is my first post. I was wondering if this was a good price for the Guts/Slan statue. I've been looking to get this statue for a while now, and I just finished up my MBA, so I have some spare cash to spend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

WELCOME!!! =) Congrats on your MBA, but more importantly, congrats on wanting to start a Berserk statue collection! Hehe, JK! :guts:

Anyhow, I'd have to say that that price is too steep. Granted, it's a sold out statue, only limited to 300 in the world, but you can get that statue for cheaper if you wait around for it. Or, if you use Yahoo Japan Auctions, even after fees you can get it for cheaper. Plus, $100 for shipping!!! It's coming overseas from Singapore, so if you're gonna pay that much, you might as well get it straight from Japan.

Hope that helps!

Congratulations Rakshas!! I was planning on sneaking a bit on that statue, but the price was going too high and i had a few bills to pay
;-(.

hmm i contemplating whether to put a bid in for griffith millenium falcon on horse exclusive on ebay.. but i want the one with the black rakshas not brown.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Thanks for the kind words on the statue, dudes! But of course after I make a bold purchase something goes wrong! I just got a violation in the mail for $530 in unpaid toll violations, I wish I wouldn't have bought that statue! Well, I'm still glad I did but this is really going to hurt my pockets. I'm going to fight these outrageous charges by pleading the only way I know how. IGNORANCE! :???:

CnC

Ad Oculos
handsome rakshas said:
Thanks for the kind words on the statue, dudes! But of course after I make a bold purchase something goes wrong! I just got a violation in the mail for $530 in unpaid toll violations, I wish I wouldn't have bought that statue! Well, I'm still glad I did but this is really going to hurt my pockets. I'm going to fight these outrageous charges by pleading the only way I know how. IGNORANCE! :???:

Jeez Rakshas, that sucks! Congrats on the statue but you definitely do have some bad luck when it comes to bold purchases, indeed.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I ended up being late for work today because the package came when I was leaving. I haven't been so excited to get something in the mail in a long time.I ended up staring at the thing for like 10 minutes, it's beautiful!

Oh by the way, I have been dismissed of all toll violations!

CnC

Ad Oculos
handsome rakshas said:
I ended up being late for work today because the package came when I was leaving. I haven't been so excited to get something in the mail in a long time.I ended up staring at the thing for like 10 minutes, it's beautiful!

congrats on both counts :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:

Sweet deal man! :guts:

handsome rakshas said:

veeeeeEEErry nice handsome! :guts: where you going to display it?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
DirectDK said:
veeeeeEEErry nice handsome! :guts: where you going to display it?

It's currently on top of my projection tv, it's kind of the centerpiece of my apartment right now. I went looking at a bunch of craft and hobby stores looking for a glass case but I couldn't find one, so it's collecting dust.

handsome rakshas said:
It's currently on top of my projection tv, it's kind of the centerpiece of my apartment right now. I went looking at a bunch of craft and hobby stores looking for a glass case but I couldn't find one, so it's collecting dust.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055

I have six of these in my office.

Top Bottom