Some rare berserk stuff for sale

Re: Some rare berserk stuff for sale (update 10.05)

Hello once again.

Ok, so here's some more stuff available.  PM me for price!

- SOLD - Guts: Armored Berserk, Exclusive I (bloody with green behelit)... needless to say, this one is very rare and high in demand!
berserk1.jpg

Grunbeld, Exclusive II (with green demon soldier)... yes this is ANOTHER one (first one sold already)
grunbeld1.jpg

- SOLD - Guts: Armored Berserk, Exclusive Young Animal Mini Figure Set
berserker.jpg

- SOLD - Kuri Puck: Exclusive 'Xmas Set of 2
puck.jpg

Griffith Mini Figure with 60 card pack (pre-set), Toys R Us Exclusive
trugriff.jpg

Guts Mini Figure with 60 card pack (pre-set), Toys R Us Exclusive
truguts.jpg

Have fun!

handsome rakshas said:
Don't tell me you got that one too Rob! Man you're grabbing berserk statues like Pokemon! DO YOU HAVE TO CATCH THEM ALL?

Rob's the best man. "I just cleared out my bank account". 3 days later. "Just cleaned out my bank account and bought Gurunbeld".

Just how many bank accounts do you have bud?

R

-rob-

Maiku said:
Rob's the best man. "I just cleared out my bank account". 3 days later. "Just cleaned out my bank account and bought Gurunbeld".

Just how many bank accounts do you have bud?

Absolutely none... This was a loan that I gotta pay back =/

I have to sacrifice my Zodd for this: LINK

:'(

Plus I had some hidden cash for when the NDS came out. (Well not anymore)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Darkadien Zurel said:
WTB more armored Berserk statues and figures plz :) spectially the Guts: Armored Berserk Exclusive I hell id settle for the non exclusive version ;-;

If you'll take a closer look you'll notice that it's been sold. Sorry to break it to ya. :judo:

lol :serpico:

Ng51386 is right thats why im asking for more.

However i know more probably wont come as the statue like all AoW statues has a limited number, sooooo ill just have to wait a long time and hopefully get lucky

N

Ng51386

Darkadien Zurel said:
lol  :serpico:

Ng51386 is right thats why im asking for more.

However i know more probably wont come as the statue like all AoW statues has a limited number, sooooo ill just have to wait a long time and hopefully get lucky

Why not just steal one from someone that you know has it? So much easier, faster, and cheaper :D

But seriously, are there any available statues? :)

Top Bottom