SPECIAL: Ep 364 is Coming [+Preview Talk!]

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

NEWS: Berserk Ep 364 is Coming (19m)
+

PART 2: Preview Discussion (40m)

Fresh word of what could be the final episode just landed. Aazealh and Walter discuss its significance, how to purchase it, and what our expectations are moving forward for Berserk.

New mini-podcasts are available right now for our Patreon subscribers, with more on the way each month. Check out the details on our Patreon!

Last edited:
Thanks for recording this update, honestly I am so excited it's really a dream come true. Regarding purchasing Young Animal you said Cd Japan is the best way to purchase it? I've never bought a Young Animal before but it seems to be sold out and you can't pre order it. Maybe the sold out text is a placeholder and it's not available to pre order yet? I'm not familiar with that site. Has anyone purchased the September 10th issue? I want only the physical version. https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2641343

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone purchased the September 10th issue? I want only the physical version. https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2641343

This isn't the right issue. The way they name them can be confusing, but here "September 10" refers to the cover date, while the actual release date will be August 12.
You need to wait for the next one, the release date of which will be September 10 (with a cover date of September 24). A link will be posted when it becomes available.

Great mini podcast. I agree with the sentiment of taking whatever is left when it comes to Miura. Bring on the coffee stained napkins if he doodled on them!

I like the speculation about the special exhibition drawing. I was not aware that it was never featured in the manga.

Last edited:
Updated the first post with part 2 of our talk, including preview discussion.
Noticed while listening to your podcast that you probably only saw the low quality versio of that preview in which you couldn't make out things like (on right) Casca and Moonlight boy sleeping together under the panel of Guts outside of that tree house
And Casca washing moonlight boy together with everyone eating

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
you couldn't make out things like (on right) Casca and Moonlight boy sleeping together under the panel of Guts outside of that tree house
And Casca washing moonlight boy together with everyone eating
Even with the low quality one, as you can hear, we could make out Casca and the boy at the dinner scene.

I do find it odd that some people aren't willing to read the episode. The thing is, it would have been unresolved either way, I understand that many consider the way 363 ended the best possible ending we could have gotten (coincidentally), but it would have been unfinished either way, the way berserk ends doesn't define how great it is, and it doesn't change the quality of everything beforehand in any way.

Like people were already touting it as the greatest manga ever when we thought it WOULD inevitably get an ending. So because Miura is gone that makes all of those feelings nullified? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I feel the same as Aaz in regards to receiving new miura content in any way, shape or form, it's worth seeing even though it won't be entirely conclusive.

I do find it odd that some people aren't willing to read the episode. The thing is, it would have been unresolved either way, I understand that many consider the way 363 ended the best possible ending we could have gotten (coincidentally), but it would have been unfinished either way, the way berserk ends doesn't define how great it is, and it doesn't change the quality of everything beforehand in any way.

Like people were already touting it as the greatest manga ever when we thought it WOULD inevitably get an ending. So because Miura is gone that makes all of those feelings nullified? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I feel the same as Aaz in regards to receiving new miura content in any way, shape or form, it's worth seeing even though it won't be entirely conclusive.

Man a new Berserk episode to me just means I get to stare and wonder at Kentaro Miura's masterful work. I get to appreciate his writing and drawing. Even if it doesn't end how people would like, this another episode of Berserk art to enjoy.

Top Bottom