SPECIAL: Join our 2016 TV Series launch party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Friday @7:30 a.m. PST — The new Berserk TV series will premiere on Crunchyroll to subscribers (free for 30 days if you use this coupon code).

If you'll be available to watch the premiere, you might want to gush or lament (could go either way) about how you felt. So to capture that energy, we'll be hosting a voice chat session on Skype immediately after the premiere (8 a.m. PST), which I'll record and will post as a special podcast for whoever couldn't make it. Will probably last for 30 min or so. If the series is good enough, we may continue doing these, but I definitely wanted to do something special for the premiere at the very least.

So, if you'd like to join us, PM me or reply in this thread with your Skype name. Also, let me know if the time works. I know it's at an utterly ridiculous time of the day, but I happen to be working from home that day. However if only a few people can make it, we miiiiight reschedule til later in the day/evening when we can get a decent sized crew. But I kinda like the idea of doing it directly after, so maybe you could find a closet at work, or something? :iva: Large crew or no, I'll be on Skype for whoever wants to chat about it.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I won't be making it for the event, but I'm very much looking forward to getting people's fresh impressions of the episode after watching it! :ubik: Godspeed!!

Hello! :rakshas:

First post.This looks to be a lot of fun,count me in.
Account name: manuscris

I'll see you all tommorow.

Feeblecursedone

"This hammer has broken Daemons on my anvil, Elf.
If I've got this correctly, 8 am PST should be around 15: 00 pm for me ( utc + 1 )

In any case, Ill cya then

Imperator Hanseatic

Ultimately just a crippled neet who loves Berserk.
Count me in. 8 AM PST works for me but if it gets pushed to later in the day I may not be able to make it though I understand if the time changes.

account: c_tesla (contact me here if it doesn't work for whatever reason. My display is currently also Imperator Hanseatic just as it is here)

Cheers!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Can't make it, time isn't right for me. I'll count on you guys to tell me how it went. :serpico:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
I don't have skype, but I'll check it out for sure and post here instead. Can we create a thread for that? Or should I post in the regular new anime thread?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
I don't have skype

If you have a smartphone, you can still join in via the app.

but I'll check it out for sure and post here instead. Can we create a thread for that? Or should I post in the regular new anime thread?

Yeah posts on it should go in the anime thread.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
I'd love to be there, but I'll be either finishing up a job interview, or on my way home from said job interview.

Just in case I manage to get home in a reasonable amount of time and can watch the show before hand, here's my skype: bpgee359

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, I'm making a list of all the names — 7 so far. You will all get invites via Skype immediately after the show ends.

jackson_hurley

It's weird I just tried the free trial for a month and it says :" Sorry, you can have only one free trial per payment method." But I have never ever subscribe to this website... Sucks :sad:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
" Sorry, you can have only one free trial per payment method."

If that's the case, try registering with a new email and pay with Paypal.

jackson_hurley

Walter said:
If that's the case, try registering with a new email and pay with Paypal.

I can't use paypal for the moment. But worst case I'll just try a regular account for the duration of the show. I don't mind that much.

Edit: Never mind that, the "error" message seems to be exactly that, an error, because I just got an email saying my free trial is on. So guys if you get the message mentioned in my post above, ignored it you should receive an email to confirm your trial.

jackson_hurley said:
It's weird I just tried the free trial for a month and it says :" Sorry, you can have only one free trial per payment method."

I also ran into this, I wound up emailing them and they activated the free trial about 30 minutes later.

jackson_hurley

Is it normal that I don't see berserk in the programing yet? Or is it just announced when it's near it's slot?

Cool idea Walter. I'm not going to be able to make that time slot or be able to watch the episode when it comes out but I could try next week when my boss isn't around. Looking forward to hearing everyone's views this evening!

Feeblecursedone

"This hammer has broken Daemons on my anvil, Elf.
Ah can't make it, got an emergency call from work, you guys do it without me, ill be responding to the anime thread later.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Recording failed :judo: Sorry everyone...

But we had a nice chat with Feeble, Imperator, Tengo and Gobolatula! I'll be posting impressions in the Anime thread, and you should too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom