Spider-Man 3/Black Costume

Darquenaut said:
I just had a thought though - in a world where people can be molecularly spliced with sand, have thinking mechanical arms welded to their spines, and become super soldiers by inhaling vaporous green Kool-Aid, why couldn't there be some kind of chemical reaction where the people on Goblin... juice... whatever, have their faces and physical structure contort into the shape of the goblins like we know in the comics, kind of like Hulking out or something? Just a thought, of course.

If I'm ever in that particular world buddy, I'll get to the bottom of it for you. :schierke:

Proj2501 said:
If I'm ever in that particular world buddy, I'll get to the bottom of it for you. :schierke:

Eh, it's just my poor, famished inner-fanboy speaking. Same fanboy that thinks Ghost Rider wasn't that bad of a movie and that Rutger Hauer should play the role of Aquaman.

My inner-fanboy is on medication for that. :troll:

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I say if Carnage is ever included, the man who plays T-Bone on Prison Break should play him. He really does play a good ex-con rapist genocidal man... And if I remeber correctly, carnage came from an ex con.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie said:
I say if Carnage is ever included, the man who plays T-Bone on Prison Break should play him. He really does play a good ex-con rapist genocidal man... And if I remeber correctly, carnage came from an ex con.
He wasn't an ex-con, he was a serial killer.

Top Bottom