1) We're aware that there is a web page on Young Animal's official website that announces what will be in the next issue. I was already posting previews from YA.com 15 years ago.
Oh, okay sorry. Thanks Heiji-sama !1) We're aware that there is a web page on Young Animal's official website that announces what will be in the next issue. I was already posting previews from YA.com 15 years ago.
2) Heiji posted about the next issue on Tuesday. That's more than 48 hours before the official web page got updated.
3) Most of the early information that gets posted on this forum originates from Japan, either directly sourced there or reposted from Japanese websites.
4) Some people enjoy being on the lookout for that sort of information and then bringing it to us as fast as they can. It's a public service that saves others time and effort, and they get nothing in return except a few thank yous.
5) Not that it's anyone's business but Heiji does reside in Japan, and I can attest to the fact that he has been providing us with fast and reliable information for years.
I think comparing this year to 2013 makes sense, considering that was when Gigantomakhia was being prepared and released, and this year saw Duranki's release (even though that's from Studio Gaga, not necessarily just Miura). That's likely about as much meaning as can be squeezed from it though.Hmmm, IIRC unless we get new episodes in both November and December, this year will have had the least amount of (non-zero) episode releases (4 in one year was the previous non-zero minimum right?).
I'm pretty sure he released 359 to promote Duranki. I was hoping that he would continue releasing episodes every other month alongside Duranki to help promote it further, but alas reality is more cruel.Why not simply delay 359 for October then. Ugh, this is so dumb. Makes no sense
Thanks for the update, but the last time Berserk was released in the second week, as opposed to the fourth week, was nearly 5 years ago (336 - 08/08/14).
I was just about to say that is some faithful Walter role-playing right there.Walter is in vacation?!?
There's no reason for Berserk to be on hold while Duranki is being launched. While yes Berserk was on hold until Gigantomakhia finished up, that's because he was fully involved in producing it. Whereas Duranki is primarily the work of his studio.Makes me wonder generally if Duranki will be a longer series or if it will be just a volume like Gigantomakhia. Anyways, i don't expect any Berserk till the first volume is released.
You see what you did to poor Raffo here with your guesswork? He's already convinced.So, no Berserk for, let's say, 8 months.