Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

It migrated to this back in April: skullknight.net/releases and you can also find it in the menu at the top of the forum (Explore).
Are the English and Japanese titles for Episode 358 going to be added soon, along with Episode 359 getting an entry slot added?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Are the English and Japanese titles for Episode 358 going to be added soon, along with Episode 359 getting an entry slot added?
Eventually, yeah. It's a real pain to update this format. Makes more sense to update it with several at once instead of one at a time. After all, the overall release trend over time is what makes this thing significant.

I've already acclimated to the notion that these two episodes would be all that we are getting this year. But, I would be grateful if we got another one.

Based on what Miura said, I'll get more excited about episode releases when it's on a regular schedule. I don't know how long that will be (probably after Duranki concludes, I imagine), but I'm more interested in the prospect of it being released regularly. Regular and frequent consumption of new episodes is I'd like to experience with this series.

Last edited:
As we are getting closer to the end of the year, I think it is unanimous that as we mark the 30th birthday of Berserk the gift Miura gave us was a 2 episode release and a huge hiatus between them, vintage Miura Sensei, but no need to be negative about it, next year he is probably going to give us more, after duranki is done i believe. Btw, he actually gave us a lot of important stuff, said that he plans to end berserk soon, that the final confront between Guts and Griffith is close, and also that he wants to speed up serialization.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
I'm not too surprised by that news.

I think we won't get another Berserk episode until Miura and his Studio are done with Duranki.
I would not be too sure about that. I could see the series resuming around march/april if I'd have to guess. We didnt get a confirmation on how long Duranki is suposed to be right?

I would not be too sure about that. I could see the series resuming around march/april if I'd have to guess. We didnt get a confirmation on how long Duranki is suposed to be right?
No, we don't know how long Duranki is going to be.

But since Miura is using this new manga in order for his assistants to learn how to draw in his artstyle, I would guess that he's waiting until they are good enough to draw some pages without his rough drawings.

In any case, i'm sure that when Berserk comes back, the episodes will come out faster since Miura will have to draw less by himself.

Top Bottom