Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update, but the last time Berserk was released in the second week, as opposed to the fourth week, was nearly 5 years ago (336 - 08/08/14).

Also this interview just released today and it looks like Miura is involved in a project for a game? https://news.denfaminicogamer.jp/interview/190709a

Edit

Nevermind, the interview is between Miura and Video game producers who work on a new fantasy game. It has a lot of interesting tidbits and can generally be understood with google translator. Page 2 and 3 have some insight on his current work schedule

Last edited:
Dumb question maybe: is the first post in this thread actively updated to reflect current information? If so, what does it mean when it says the status of pre-publication is active?

I surely didn't expect that to happen... I mean i guess the next one might come out early October, but as Walter has stated many times:
The last time Berserk was released in the second week, as opposed to the fourth week, was over 5 years ago (336 - 08/08/14).
And if that doesn't happen, i guess we won't be getting a 30 year anniversary episode :judo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom