Stoner movies

Grail

Feel the funk blast
What about Cheech and Chong? I've never seen their movies, but "Up in Smoke" is supposed to be some kind of classic. :puck:

Sir, are you too young to have heard of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey? Truly, stoner movies of the highest order.

Seen Jay and Silent Bob offcourse, same goes for Bill and Ted.
Harold & Kumar was fun too!

Im gonna look if I can rent a Cheech & Chong and Heavy Metal.

S

smoke

Harold and Kumar is one of my favorite comedies. Therefore, I would recomend it as a good "stoner movie".

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I don't know if it counts as a "stoner" movie but Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is probably one of my favorite drug movies to enjoy when I was on...uh...other stuff during high school. I'm sure there was some sort of message in that movie but I mostly enjoyed the whole "White Rabbit" bathtub scene.

handsome rakshas said:
I don't know if it counts as a "stoner" movie but Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is probably one of my favorite drug movies to enjoy when I was on...uh...other stuff during high school. I'm sure there was some sort of message in that movie but I mostly enjoyed the whole "White Rabbit" bathtub scene.
Never EVER watch that movie with shrooms, I really was scared to hell, and eating a couch o_O

Top Bottom