Support Casca ! :-)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
IsolatioN said:
I'm pretty sure the person Casca was up against before (that she won against first) was a gothic-looking chick. Not sure, though. Now its some old man.
No, it was just my mistake. I was looking at the image to the right of Casca (thought it was Casca and Wizard dude VS the other image), which is actually Elric. How embarassing :schierke:

So, correction: I don't want Casca to lose to some fucking Gandalf wanna-be.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
oh, lol. Well I agree, Casca for the win!

She's winning by a suprising amount now, which is good. Also to answer CnC's question; well, no one really cares. It's just sort of fun to see which character is more popular. Yeah, it is pretty pointless but I have nothing better to do :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
aksaC said:
If Casca loses to Rand Al'Thor in the next round I will completely give up on humanity.
Hey, I like Casca and all. But, I think she may be a little outmatched in that fight.

"BALEFIRE!" :???:

Still, of course I'll continue to vote for her. :guts:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Hmm.. I think I have to agree with Walter. I myself am a fan of the WOT series, and they are pretty popular.

Although I will vote for Casca ;) She most likely will be out voted :(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IsolatioN said:
Although I will vote for Casca ;) She most likely will be out voted :(

Don't be too sure about that. Rand doesn't seem to be a favorite of Elbakin's members, so as long as people don't massively vote for him (which wasn't the case in previous matches) Casca has a fair chance.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Done, she's in now. This is her third straight win right? I'll bet a lot of people are scratching their heads . . .
I wonder though, is anything being done with the characters that win? What do we do if we find out that the winning character is being featured in really bad doujinshi or fan-fics?

Top Bottom