Suspect Arrested in JonBenet Ramsey's Case in Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

CnC

Ad Oculos
pippin22 said:
BREAKING NEWS:
SUSPECT DRANK CHAMPAGNE ON PLANE.

so liquids aren't allowed for the rest of us but he gets some?!
I'm sick of these muthafuckin' rules on muthafuckin' planes.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jepn30 said:
I really wish I hadn't started this thread. I only mentioned it as I found the entire thing to be sort of strange.

Why not? It's a strange occurring and the thread got quite a bit of replies, there's no problem with it. The fact people are arguing about how to look and react at the news isn't your concern.

John Mark Karr just had all charges against him dropped by the DA after DNA tests came back that it wasnt his DNA on Jon Bennet's underwear. I dont think I'll need to post any links as its gonna be all over the internet, TV, newspapers etc. within a little while.

It's hard to give a shit about this kind of stuff anymore. It's terrible, but the dead horse has been beaten, raped, and burned already.

At least this case isn't as bad as that case where the alabama whore dissappeared in the caribbean. Natalee Holoway I think it was. God I wanted them to just find her dead so they'd quit talking about it. And the runaway bride?

I hate television.

mike.william said:
At least this case isn't as bad as that case where the alabama whore dissappeared in the caribbean.  Natalee Holoway I think it was.  God I wanted them to just find her dead so they'd quit talking about it.  And the runaway bride? 

I hate television.

Jesus christ dude, im not exactly obsessed with any of these kinds of cases, but it sure as hell doesnt mean that i'd prefer to have them found dead so its just over with.

TheBeast43105 said:
Jesus christ dude, im not exactly obsessed with any of these kinds of cases, but it sure as hell doesnt mean that i'd prefer to have them found dead so its just over with.

You are a good, grounded man Beast. I'm not. Fuck Natalee Holoway. The circumstances of her dissappearance were of the nature where she put herself in a stupid situation and paid the price for it. Natural Selection is not something that needs to be broadcast on every news channel 24 hours a day for 3 months straight. If I did something stupid and died from it, I'd expect the same distaste from anyone else who had the "tragedy" of my death crammed down their throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom