suspiscious...

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
... or maybe berserk is real, miura popped a crimson behelit back in say, 1970 or so, & since then, got reborn as miura to do berserk, & he's still got some of his godhand abilities...

but seriously, did he take an extended break from the manga when the anime was in production?

but seriously, did he take an extended break from the manga when the anime was in production?

I think Miura didn't do that much for the anime. He made some sketches, but at least some of them weren't used at all because it was too late!  :-/
Anyway, no, Miura didn't take an extended break from the manga back then.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
nuts, i was hoping that a break could signify a start to a new season... damned eternal hope. oh well. at least that means that if a new series/season is coming out, he won't leave the manga hanging.

magoamoth

Please... my egg... don't do anything to it... pro
a new season and magas continously editing,it would be 2 things to look at the same time....
I don't know if Miura sold his soul to Evil (or Idea,or GodHand,or Behelit,or republicans,or to his bank )
but maybe he could do such 2 heavy things at the same time but I am not sure to be able to follow.....

Anyone has a behelit? (my dream is only to be strong enough to bear 2 things in my mind)

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
would Miura really need to do ANYTHING if they started work on a second series?

He wouldn't be editing the "script", himself, most likely. And he's pretty much done most of the storyboarding himself (the manga).

I think the only credit Miura is given, is:
"based on BERSERK by Miura Kentarou"

Why exactly would he need to interrupt his schedual?

Now for something like hte game, which was written, directed, and had all the concept work done by him, I could understand.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong.

P

paradiselost

...thank you, Oliver...

I really hope this 'll be a marvellous season (....uhm...I'm sure it'll be marvellous, however!!!)...!

;)

Positive news regarding the existance of another Berserk anime. Scroll down to about the middle of the page looking at the left column. Woo-hoo!

http://umjams.animedream.org/berserk.html

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sorry, but that Umjams thing is really old and inaccurate! Just look at the date on it, it’s been brought up before and there still doesn’t seem to be any truth to what it said. Just look at how it’s worded, even the tentative plans are tentative.

-Griffith

P

paradiselost

...sorry Oliver, I didn't want to confuse Berserk fans...!

it was only a discussion...no problem, ok?

:'(

Top Bottom