TAKACorp. Studio Launches Berserk Line

TAKACorp. Studio Launches Berserk Line. Looks like They are starting with Skull Knight.

Link to their FaceBook page. https://www.facebook.com/takacorpstudio/

bEbYmul.jpg

124733867_785132949000952_3313912632229771222_o.jpg

Finally a new 1/6 of Skull Knight with horse, waited for one, will still be very huge and very expensive...

edit: anoher pic of the shield...

124353789_3815970775082266_2296747107507242432_o.jpg

Atocas

Voice in the Void
63cm x 70cm x 45cm :carcus:

That's quite an impressive size compared to the AoW ones. I wish we had some more pictures in the wild.

It looks tempting and I really like parts of the statue, but just looking at it something bothers me about Skull Knight himself, he looks off somehow, maybe that's just me. These statues are usually available from european retailers for quite a while, so I'll pass for now and maybe give it some thought next year again.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Looks pretty good overall, I'd say. I have some nitpicks about some color details (e.g. the beige fading on the cloth parts) but nothing major. That said, second trimester of 2022? Just wake me up when they've actually produced them, because I'm not giving them a down payment 18 months in advance.

It was tempting but I'll wait for oniris take on skull knight ... IMO the head seems a bit too small and I don't understand the hands on the base . Reminds me too much of AOW too. Nothing to do with the Statue but a big no for me was also that I witnessed that the co founder insulted a member on a FB group in which I'm in, can't take critics maybe.. if they behave like this I don't wanna know what happens if my statue comes broken etc. (Maybe everything will be fine but this was also a reason for.me not to order )

Last edited:
Nothing to do with the Statue but a big no for me was also that I witnessed that the co founder insulted a member on a FB group in which I'm in, can't take critics maybe.. if they behave like this I don't wanna know what happens if my statue comes broken etc. (Maybe everything will be fine but this was also a reason for.me not to order )
If bad behavior shocks you... Well you'd be surprised to see how crooked some companies you seem to enjoy the products are in reality ( like how they treat the artists who made their business succesful ).
Not speaking about Taka corp of course.

If bad behavior shocks you... Well you'd be surprised to see how crooked some companies you seem to enjoy the products are in reality ( like how they treat the artists who made their business succesful ).
Not speaking about Taka corp of course.
In the end it's all about money , sorry to hear :(.

Top Bottom