The Big Berserk Exhibition

I just won the ticket lottery to be at the exhibit opening day! I'm so excited and now I can only hope it doesn't get postponed again. I'll be leaving Japan permanently by December so this is probably my last chance to go.
Congrats! I'm so jealous. At this point it really is a once in a lifetime experience. Hope you have a great time.

Damn dude! You're lucky! I decided not to enter the lottery as I couldn't yet confirm what dates I'd be able to take vacation....(probably wouldn't have won anyways) Enjoy yourself, it's fast approaching! :D

So does anyone know the difference between the "Special Advance Lottery" that happened at the beginning of July and the normal lottery they've opened up now? When the Special Advance Lottery opened I though the dates for it(Sep 10-13) would only be having admission from 10 - 11am and normal tickets would just start from the 14th. Looking at the new lottery you can apply for Sep 10-13 after 11 am so what was the point of the Special Advance Lottery? What's so great about the 10am slot for the first 3 days of the exhibit? I don't understand.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
So does anyone know the difference between the "Special Advance Lottery" that happened at the beginning of July and the normal lottery they've opened up now? When the Special Advance Lottery opened I though the dates for it(Sep 10-13) would only be having admission from 10 - 11am and normal tickets would just start from the 14th. Looking at the new lottery you can apply for Sep 10-13 after 11 am so what was the point of the Special Advance Lottery? What's so great about the 10am slot for the first 3 days of the exhibit? I don't understand.
If 10am is the earliest slot on each day, then those ticket holders would have first dibs on merchandise put out for sale each day. Later slots could have less opportunities to buy rare items.

If 10am is the earliest slot on each day, then those ticket holders would have first dibs on merchandise put out for sale each day. Later slots could have less opportunities to buy rare items.
If it's like previous exhibits I've been to it's not like they sell a certain amount each day and leave stock for the remaining days. If they sell out of the entire stock of something in a day then it's gone. The 10 am slot is only beneficial to those that got the opening day. The normal ticket holders from 11am - 7pm on the 10th have better luck with merch than those that got the special tickets for the 11-13th 10am slots.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
If it's like previous exhibits I've been to it's not like they sell a certain amount each day and leave stock for the remaining days. If they sell out of the entire stock of something in a day then it's gone.

Well they do say on the official website that there's a limited amount of items available each day, so it appears to differ from the other events your attended. This is likely done to prevent scalpers from buying everything day one. So getting there early is definitely an advantage from that perspective. It also probably will allow you to enjoy the exhibition with less people around.

I just won the ticket lottery to be at the exhibit opening day! I'm so excited and now I can only hope it doesn't get postponed again. I'll be leaving Japan permanently by December so this is probably my last chance to go.
If you're going, then please remember as much as you can! Giving, of course, priority to you enjoying the exhibition!

Top Bottom