The crowdfunding campaign for the Berserk exhibition (and how to participate)

As far as I understood, all the higher tiers get them as well, so that'd bring the number up to exactly 40.
Ah yes, forgot about that. Makes sense. Still an extremely low edition size.
We'll see, but they specifically said the crowdfunding rewards would not be sold at the event. They'll have other goods available there. As for the pin badge set, yes the higher tiers got them as well, but that aside I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. The reason so few people went for it is that it just doesn't look that good. In fact I suspect that a few of those who backed that tier only did so because they figured they could resell it as a "rare item" a year from now.

Like I said when the campaign started, the best tiers outside of Miura's autograph were clearly the ¥18,000 and ¥35,000 ones, which is why most people went for them.
Good to know they won't be selling these at the event. Hope I can find a way to get in on the stuff being sold there. I would love an updated art book. I agree the pin set doesn't look that great but I think the frame for them is pretty cool. Man I hate scalpers. Wonder is they contributed to the shikishis selling out.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I would love an updated art book.

Wouldn't we all.

Man I hate scalpers. Wonder is they contributed to the shikishis selling out.

They might have gotten a couple, yeah. Hard to say. I'm pretty sure most of them were take by real fans though.

EDIT: By the way, strangely enough, two more backers have managed to sneak in after the campaign's completion, bringing the total to 403 backers and 13,542,000 yen gathered. Pretty unusual, especially since one of them was only added today, over two days after it ended.

Last edited:
EDIT: By the way, strangely enough, two more backers have managed to sneak in after the campaign's completion, bringing the total to 403 backers and 13,542,000 yen gathered. Pretty unusual, especially since one of them was only added today, over two days after it ended.
lol? Maybe it was just a "system Error" or something...

Ah yes, forgot about that. Makes sense. Still an extremely low edition size.

Good to know they won't be selling these at the event. Hope I can find a way to get in on the stuff being sold there. I would love an updated art book. I agree the pin set doesn't look that great but I think the frame for them is pretty cool. Man I hate scalpers. Wonder is they contributed to the shikishis selling out.
Thought the same, wonder if someone is in the community (or somewhere else) who hunts some merch down and would buy some more so others could have the opportunity too but on the same side I doubt it cause it's risky and stressfull for the person. Would make it a lot easier if there would be a list of the merch that will be sold.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
lol? Maybe it was just a "system Error" or something...

Maybe, but I don't think so honestly. Like I said, the second backer was added over 48 hours later. Well, it doesn't really matter I guess. :shrug:

Would make it a lot easier if there would be a list of the merch that will be sold.

It will be announced at a later date. We will talk about it in this thread when it happens.

Has anybody received an update on when they’ll be receiving their crowdfunding rewards? I know the exhibition was cancelled, but they should still be able to send the items right?

Just recieved this email saying all rewards have been sent. And that if you have not recieved them by the end of March to please contact the crowd funding campaign directly.(obviously this applies to Japanese residents)

I am therefore hoping to recieve mine real soon.... And also.... Since the state of emergency has ended in Japan come to his weekend (the reason this exhibition was postponed) we can HOPEFULLY see some news of a new date in the near future.

I recieved mine this morning :D in the process of uploading a video of myself unboxing the package and going through the storyboards.

Here are some pics

Berserk Exhibition Rewards https://imgur.com/gallery/bNGr9Ka

Here's a vid of me unboxing everything flipping through the storyboards book.

Last edited:
I recieved mine this morning :D in the process of uploading a video of myself unboxing the package and going through the storyboards.

Here are some pics

Thanks for the pictures and your unboxing video ! I understand your excitment. Everything looks super cool.
Can't wait to receive my set. :guts:

Here are some pics

Awesome, can't wait for mine to arrive next week!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Here are some pics

That video is great, thanks for sharing!

This is the thank you message written by Miura.

I'm a little busy to clean this up, but this is the machine translation. I think you can get the gist :p

"Thank you for your cooperation in crowdfunding. Thanks to you, a very nice colossus? Hakusei (w)? Has manifested. Please enjoy the workmanship that makes you think that it is the real thing, the power that makes your child start crying, and the power that you can see with your own eyes. I guarantee that you can fully enjoy the mood of guts or the mood of a scattered soldier. Tanno ... Well, this Zod statue, which was erected with the heat of the festival, where will we go after the event? It's too big to decorate the hall of Hakusensha like a gold Patalliro statue! Would you like some religious group to pick it up? As a last resort, you have to light it up, surround it with everyone, and dance in a circle. What should you do? (^ ^)" Kentaro Miura

This is the thank you message written by Miura.

I just received mine today and did not see the thank you message, was this hidden somewhere in the packaging?

Noticed the pussy face old Godhand member doesn't look that way in the story board....looks more like General Grievous from Star Wars!!

fguZwzS.jpg

Figured I'd include the rest of my spoils here.

dtbdwxx.jpg

hxe8rYR.jpg

5SGlCo6.jpg

R2JO09T.jpg

EKEDFYf.jpg

maSk1dJ.jpg

TvaKlEI.jpg

wI5VOYk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Noticed the pussy face old Godhand member doesn't look that way in the story board....looks more like General Grievous from Star Wars!!

Yes, I commented on that when Draculoid posted his pictures. The face was replaced with just a vertical mouth, and the arms were done away with instead of that prayer pose. "Laughing face" also underwent a noticeable change, with an "emptier" (no visible teeth or eyes) and arguably creepier face.

Nice! Interesting to see the difference in design for the proto-God Hand between the storyboard and the finished work, or the placement of the Brand on Gaiseric's lover.

That is correct Aaz. If you check your e-mail there should be a link to the digital thank you message. I also think it is accessible through the Greenfund page if you are a funder.

That is correct Aaz. If you check your e-mail there should be a link to the digital thank you message. I also think it is accessible through the Greenfund page if you are a funder.
Thanks for confirming, I will double check. I went through FromJapan on mine so I wonder if they received it?

Top Bottom