The crowdfunding campaign for the Berserk exhibition (and how to participate)

I'm sure they did, they just didn't bother forwarding it to you. Maybe they didn't even check!
I'm sure you're right. I'm not going to make a fuss about it if it's just a digital e-card. That's not as cool. I thought we would be getting something physical, in the corporeal world maybe with a mass produced signature on it. Oh well.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure you're right. I'm not going to make a fuss about it if it's just a digital e-card. That's not as cool. I thought we would be getting something physical, in the corporeal world maybe with a mass produced signature on it. Oh well.

I agree that an actual card would have been nice, although given that the reward tier was only 1000 yens (about 10 bucks) I'm not that surprised.

puella

Berserk forever
Here's my translation of Miura's note:

Thank you for helping with the crowdfunding this time.

Thanks to you, a splendid colossus? Stuffed animal (laugh)? has been realized.
A workmanship that creates the illusion that it's the real thing, an energy that may make a child burst out crying, please be sure to enjoy it with your own eyes on location.
I’m sure you’ll be able to experience well how Guts feels, or how common soldiers feel when they're thrown around (by Zodd).

…By the way, this Zodd statue that we've established, energized by the heat of the festival and taking advantage of its spirit, where will it go after the event...?
Its size is too big to decorate the hall of Hakusensha, unlike the golden statue of Patalliro! Should we dump it on a religious organization? (laugh)
As a last resort, there's no choice but to make a fire and dance all together around it in a circle…

Wh..what should we do with it? (^人^)

I finally received my rewards this morning, after a first failed delivery attempt last month... I just felt myself staring at it without being able to process any thought. I just felt immensely sad. And grateful for this final gift...
196078271_10158319411623244_2212195453981057978_n.jpg

I finally received my rewards this morning, after a first failed delivery attempt last month... I just felt myself staring at it without being able to process any thought. I just felt immensely sad. And grateful for this final gift...
196078271_10158319411623244_2212195453981057978_n.jpg
Your very lucky, If I could ask for any gift that is what I would want

Top Bottom