The Dark Knight returns 1 and 2 Animated films

I just finished watching the second movie and i have to say holy s**t ! Im a huge Batman fan and fan of the comic these films are based on , and i have to say both are excellent . The second one however i have to say is even better than the first . The animation, score, voice acting, everything is great . If you havn't read the dark knight returns by frank miller i suggest it very highly as its probably the best batman book out there not to mention one of the most adult themed take on batman as well . However i think anyone who's comic or action movie fan needs to check these two movies out . Im so stoked after watching this movie i might just watch it again right now lol .

Yeah I watched it the other day too, just as epic as the fist one.

Theres some of other films thats worth checking out too imo. For instance Under the Red Hood, Year One and some of the Justice League films, generally dont care too much for the rest of the team but theres some nice Batman treats in there, plus they´re actually not too bad as far as films go tbh. I even like the old film Mask of the Phantasm, great classic. I really hope they´ll make more films like this, theres some great stories to choose from the comics.

Oh and Justice League really started growing on me when I saw those DCU Online cinematic trailers. Anyone know of some darker interpretations or do I simply have the wrong impression here? Sorry for going off-topic bro.

under the red hood and year one were both awesome movies ,l watched year one like 5 times lol . And yeah phantasm is a classic .. so good . As for the justice league stuff i really don't keep to much with it but i did see the most recent animated movie and thought it was good . What really need now is a new batman game .

Top Bottom