The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Pretty self-explanatory, it's time for SK.net to have a calendar, but it needs YOU to make one! Obviously, there's 12 openings, so just post or PM me a picture of yourself, preferably high quality, doing something Berserk or SK.net related; such as reading a volume or posing in front of a computer with the site up or something. Be as creative as you like, and everyone else please be considerate and respectful.

Miss January - Grail
Miss February - Puella
Miss March - Kimchan
Miss April - Russian Rainbow
Miss May - Tara
Miss June - TriFrog
Miss July - Venus
Miss August - Kika
Miss September - Aravis
Miss October - Lithrael
Miss November - OnyxMagnolia
Miss December - Milishka

Special thanks to Aria.

Update: IT'S OVER! Thank you to all the lovely ladies of course, all the guys who submitted their lovely lady, and Aazealh and everyone that provided me with important dates and info, even if it was just a birthday. Thanks to all of SK.net, I hope everyone prints it, uses it, and enjoys it!

CURRENT RELEASE:
www.skullknight.net/griffith/girlsofsknet2009.doc :rakshas:

FAQ: The format is supposed to be 1 page per month, picture, dates, and all, 13 pages total including cover. If that's not how it looks to you, set your margins (File/Page Setup) to as close to 0 as they can go. And if it's still messed up, you can resize pictures or the calendar cells to fit the pages however you want by grabbing them in the lower right hand corner.

UPDATES:
-Photos resized for smaller overall file size, virtually no visual change.
-Rhombaad's birthday changed from March 28th to May 28th.
-July photo cropped/resized.
-August photo resized.
-September photo cropped/resized.
-March photo updated.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

handsome rakshas said:
Being an oversexed maniac

Why doesn't this surprise me? That being said, I support Griffith's effort to show off the fantastic women of SK.net! :serpico:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ

I would like to support this thread as well. Now, would the ladies please step up?^^

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ

Носферату said:
Hehe, I may be a boy, but I'm the most convincing girl a boy can be. ^_^

Hehe^^

That alone deserves a custom title, i would think. :carcus:

Griffith

deathbybears said:
This is an awesome idea, but are there even 12 active SK members?

I came up with an impromptu list of about 30 female members active in the last 1-3 months, which didn't include the obvious names either, so yes. The question is whether 12 are actually going to look at this thread. I didn't want to put anyone on the spot, but obviously the more regular members or former members the better, so we don't essentially have one-post ringers. =)

Also, Hoc is the token dude at the moment. Really, response from female members is what will determine the direction/success of the project.

Mo approves of this thread as well.  I'll have to see how exactly to take this photo though, I've got enough berserk related items to make this work safe or not.

Griffith

Happy to have you aboard TriFrog. Let me know what month you want.

Venus

if only...

I'm in baby! Clearly after speaking to Griff & Co. Doesn't exactly mean all pictures are going to be sexually orientated. I think it's important that we clear this out, for those who are thinking of joining in the fun. It's a free-for-all therefor,anything goes :casca:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

TriFrog said:
Mo approves of this thread as well. I'll have to see how exactly to take this photo though, I've got enough berserk related items to make this work safe or not.
haha I remember Mo. Hows he doing?

Anyways, lets see the pics please! :carcus:

Awesome idea Griffith, I think it would be a great montage to this site and to the female members on this site.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight

Heh! sure :ganishka: I'll have to see if I can take a good pic.

Griffith

Awesome, thank you for getting involved Lith, let me know what month you want.

Things are coming along nicely, I've already got the template for the calendar itself pretty much setup, including the pictures I've already been sent, and I've added a number of important dates and international holidays. The calendar itself will be very practical and utilitarian, it's not just a silly idea/pipe dream, you'll actually be able to print and use it. I'm also hoping to put in unique information relating to the board and Berserk as well, and here's where you come in, I want you guys to give any suggestions you have for holidays, events, or important dates that should be included. Anything from an obscure cultural holiday only celebrated in your country to member birthday's. If nothing else, if you post regularly and you want your birthday in, just post or PM it to me (I don't need the year).

So, give me all you got folks, and if you're in contact with any current or even past female members that you think would be willing to be in the calendar, let 'em know about it and get back to me.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Since this is SK.net and Berserk related. How about putting down release dates that signified important Berserk dates and events?

A few events:
- Kentarou Miura's birthday
- Sk.net anniversary
- April fools
- Griffith's incarnation anniversary.. whatever day that happened on IRL
- Eclipse anniversary
- Valentines day
- Christmas
- New Years
etc

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Wow, it seems the work on the calender is really coming along. It sounds like Grif's making a big production out of this and I can't wait to see the progress! Thanks Grif!

:carcus:

Well here are a few, not so fantastic or decent in quality especially near the end I think but maybe it'll give some other people some ideas at least.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/10/869576/TriFrogs%20EhBrKPics.ace

Sounds like a good idea though to add the important Berserk dates or tidbits, maybe even some of Grail's doodles or something as little pictures to add to the date part of the calender templet.

Top Bottom