The Moonlight Knight?

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
ALTHOUGH TAMBIEN PODRIA TO BE RETRACTIL, you GIVE YOU GIVEN ACCOUNT THAT THE SPEAR IS DOUBLE? PODRIA TO HAVE A MECHANISM WITH WHICH is EXTENDED AND UPON FINISHING RETURNS TOWARD ATRAS TO BALANCE THE WEIGHT

Where did Locus come from? That is, is he in Midland's army? What was he doing before Griffith came? Defending Midland? He looks, as Walter put it, completely badass, so I'm wondering why he appeared so suddenly

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
He’s probably some badass, muthafuckan’, moon lovin' Apostle from the oldskool!

-Griffith

P.S. And a werewolf. ;D

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well, first of all
hi from Croatia..
Now to the knight thingy.

I red only until the part where gatsu meets the priest mutated guy in front of the St.Albion temple mutated into hand.
I spoilerized myself with the site's scans. I knew before tugh that griffis is the white hawk that will descend from the sky and save midland, as stated in the false prophecy of salvation, which is actually a big prank by the demons. Anyway, why must that guy be Colcas? He does resemble him, even tough his hair is much better, but so is resurrecto - Griffissis' right? And then the resignated look in the guy's eyes...can it really be Colcas that became suddenly ultra mature and evil, cuz after giffis became femto, he has nothing left from the ol griffis, he completely surrendered his soul and conscience to evil, as all apostoles do. So, why Colcas, or Corkus?
Only one of the hawks that hated Gatsu? A thought...
Griffis did *love* Gatsu, but in the end when he defeated himn, could he have hated him? Another topic anyway...

So is the Tekkaman guy an ex hawk? I don't think so, now more than ever miura shows us that everything in his work is planned and organized, and this guy could just be a new character, some badass knight from the gaisseric era. Maybe griffis spawned along some legendary warriors to aid him in his ascension to the throne, as in the first episode of the anime is clearly stated ( the guy at the bar "now that griffis became king"). However, any speculation is futile, since Miure has Beaten any possibility of a sure shot prediction with his masterwork. We now have three separate GIG stories developing all into one. I am literally confused and amazed by the turn of events in berserk.
So, to sum up, the "moonlight" knight idea being colcas and the others being spawned hawks is quite tricky, but i don t think it's colcas, he wasn't a lancer anyway. And the big bad armoured triceratops, what the f is he? Surely not pippin. I hope I didn't annoy any1.

cheerz

griffis

Top Bottom