The Nature of Violence...or Violent Nature

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Oh yea, I do like violence, even tpugh we should really define the term.
Shouting on a person is already a form of violence. Actually, any forcing of one power over another power involuntary is violence.
The wind is violent to the trees also.
That kind of natural violence I like, as it exists in martial arts also. When you fight, you try to overpower somebody else to prove your worth to yourself or simply to feel good, as I do. But when violence is used as a tool to accomplish goal of evil and sadistic nature, that I do dislike almost to the point of hating it (I really can't HATE anything yet, and I sure hope I manage to die without ever hating something).

there you go

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I like violence! ;D

Always have, always will... Especially imaginary violence done on film, in comics and in books... but real life violence against some very deserving people sure is nice too...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
(I really can't HATE anything yet, and I sure hope I manage to die without ever hating something).
You don’t know the power…of the dark side! Give in to your anger, let the hate flow through you! >:(

Seriously, an interesting topic, I think makes me think of Zodd, here’s something I wrote about him in the Apostle guide:

“Zodd is unique among Apostles, he loves combat, but not carnage.  Zodd has no ulterior reason for his love of fighting; violence, bloodshed, killing, he has no interest in such things as do other Apostles.  Zodd truly appreciates the art of war; the competition, the skill, the discipline and most of all, the challenge. His obsession with the battlefield is the foundation for his entire way of life; undoubtedly, Zodd’s love of combat is a pure one, perhaps more pure than any human’s could be.”

-Griffith

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Good call about Zodd, I think you're right there, his motives are at least easily understood. Perhaps that's why he's fond of Gatts...

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
back to the topic, i see not many people are fond of violence.
we should all be more fond of violence
we should all train martial arts
yeeesssss, kill..kiLL....KILLL!!!!
UARGHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaa!
*flussshhh* <=goin down the drain

Top Bottom