The New Picture Thread

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You twin needs to stop eye humping me at the gym, it's not funny and disgusting. I demand an apology.
I can't control him and I already apologized once. It's not my fault he saw in your boxers in the locker room.
 

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
One of the few bums that goes in the store to buy his daily drinks of beer. He has been prohibited by the owner to go all the way to the display area, since he reeks and leaves a trail. Still, he hasn't missed a day without his beer.



 
when you say leave a trail....what do you mean? A trail of horrible smell or a trail of filth? Damn man, well as long as he has money to spend I guess you have to let him in the store. But wow.
 

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
A trail of smell, and he only comes in to give me the money and then stays out. The first time he came,after about 5 minutes later, people were still complaining what was the smell.

Here's another one. This guy was in a mental institution and every now and then starts saying gibberish, and laughs with himself. Always saying that he wants a free cigar. Well I paid for the $1 cigar so he would pose :serpico:

 
Sorry to sidetrack, but that Budweiser poster actually has printed on it 'This is beer'! Hah! Sorry, I just thought that was pretty fantastic. Haha, wow.
 
Bekul said:
Sorry to sidetrack, but that Budweiser poster actually has printed on it 'This is beer'! Hah! Sorry, I just thought that was pretty fantastic. Haha, wow.
That was their whole advertising campaign awhile back. "This is budweiser. This is beer." As in this is THE beer and that's how a beer should be. You don't remember the this is budweiser commercial and song? It was so annoying. Thought it sucked as advertising just like their beer. I prefer rum. Rum's good :serpico:
 
ori said:
That was their whole advertising campaign awhile back. "This is budweiser. This is beer." As in this is THE beer and that's how a beer should be. You don't remember the this is budweiser commercial and song? It was so annoying. Thought it sucked as advertising just like their beer. I prefer rum. Rum's good :serpico:
Haha, I thought it was more like 'Crap, they're onto us! They know our flavored water product isn't actually beer! We can't have that.' :azan:
 

Bunnet

Gender is our true trap
My old friend use to work for Budweiser. I remember one day a priest shouting curses at us for "working with the devils drinks" and about two weeks later the priest's brother who was teacher that time end up having a relationship with some middle school girl and got fire and no one even got close the priest. So what he do? The hypocritical ass starts to drink like son bitch
 

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Here's another customer. He's new to the area. He plays the guitar as you guys can see. I asked for the pic, and he gladly posed for it. it was a nice guitar.



 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
Here's another customer. He's new to the area. He plays the guitar as you guys can see. I asked for the pic, and he gladly posed for it. it was a nice guitar.
That's great. Can you tell us what he bought at the shop? I'd be really interested in knowing that. Thanks.
 

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
That's great. Can you tell us what he bought at the shop? I'd be really interested in knowing that. Thanks.

he has the bag with him and he bought a candle with some religious images on it and a can of beer. I think it was budlight.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
After seeing the pictures Branded posted I had to go ahead and take a picture of my reaction.
I took one of my reaction to seeing you brushing your teeth:

 
pretty sweet special effects there walter :troll:
I like those shop adventures Th3Branded0ne, keep em coming, means post more please :guts:
 
Top Bottom