The New Picture Thread

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I went to anime expo this weekend, had fun at some panels and found this booth with anime cels and pencil sketches. I bought these from slam dunk anime and did karaoke
Looks like you had fun, and nice cel! Just started watching Slam Dunk this year, it's a good watching. :guts:

Congratulations to you and the family, Walter!!

Does she look more like you or your wife? I've been told I look more like my Mum's side of the family and as I get older, my resemblance to her late brother grows.

Griffith

My posts are better.
Wow, I totally missed the boat here! Congrats, Duder! I hope that hospital stay is completely in the past.

BTW, would you say the Switch Lite would have been a better fit for extended hospital waits!? JK =)

Last edited:
Late on the life update, it's been a busy year and it's going by so goddamn fast ... anyway, today marks our 2 month wedding anniversary. We had a City Hall wedding in the company of our very close friends (as good as family to me) and had a reception that evening with people who mattered to us. Gonna hit up Bombay next December for the Zoroastrian wedding :SK:.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Late on the life update, it's been a busy year and it's going by so goddamn fast ... anyway, today marks our 2 month wedding anniversary. We had a City Hall wedding in the company of our very close friends (as good as family to me) and had a reception that evening with people who mattered to us. Gonna hit up Bombay next December for the Zoroastrian wedding :SK:.
Wow, big congrats to you dude! You and your wife look awesome in that photo. Nothing quite like a City Hall wedding! :guts: I don't know anything about Zoroastrian weddings, but I hope you all have a great time.

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Damn bro, congratulations!

Wow, big congrats to you dude! You and your wife look awesome in that photo. Nothing quite like a City Hall wedding! :guts: I don't know anything about Zoroastrian weddings, but I hope you all have a great time.
Thanks Grail! Yeah, the photo came out pretty well and I think it was because it was candid. We had a photographer take some photos too but I like the candid ones more. The Zoroastrian/ Parsi wedding will be simple (no 5 day song and dance like the usual Indian weddings haha). A ceremony the day before, wedding in the morning with priests that'll last an hour and a reception in the evening. It's all about that reception cos of the food! That's what I'm excited about.

Damn bro, congratulations!
Thanks Aaz!

Top Bottom