The New Picture Thread

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
What... what emotion does the idea emoticon emote, anyway?
Most of the "newer" emoticons have contextual use, but not emotive use. The Idea one would be good at the end of any allusion to The Idea of Evil, for instance. The Miura frown face makes sense over the Puck one when responding to someone questioning his work ethic, for example. It's all about the context.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
Here I am on Halloween Night 06 before heading out to Salem Mass' with a couple of friends. As fun as it could be to keep things Ambiguous, I assure you all, the Whigger-Wear was my costume. It was a pain tucking my hair under that hat. Having to wear my pants like a retard (Be thankful you can't see that) was worse though.

Hi, guys. New to the forum...trying to find a welcome topic, haha. Um. Well, in the mean time, here's my picture I guess:

newhairlolz.jpg

Strange place to make a first post... :p Oh well. *continues searching*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Emma, thanks for increasing the ever-troubled Male:Female ratio here on SKnet. We always enjoy a hand in that department.

beardedf.jpg

Forgot to announce I have a FUCKING BEARD. This was taken in July while visiting with my nephews. Its grown in a little more since then, but I keep it trim like Tom Selleck.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
This might've been taken right before I hit the person taking the picture, but I'm not sure. Whatever I'm doing, I'm toasted.

n10712788349355984382go4.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I am toasted as well, and my schnoz joins the fray...

schnoz.jpg

Ph3@r...

schnozbaron.jpg

The Drunken Schnoz Shark Baron!

CnC

Ad Oculos
An attempt to zombi-fy my picture. Didn't work. ah well.

me_zombie.jpg

I'm interested in the Church of Schnozology. What do I have to do to give you a shit ton of money?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I'm interested in the Church of Schnozology. What do I have to do to give you a shit ton of money?

We take PayPal, Moneybookers, Amazon gift tickets, wires, you name it! You can also ship various presents directly to my home address and I'll be sure to forward them to the secret church HQ myself.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
We take PayPal, Moneybookers, Amazon gift tickets, wires, you name it! You can also ship various presents directly to my home address and I'll be sure to forward them to the secret church HQ myself.

I have check for $5,300. Who do I make it out to?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
CnC said:
An attempt to zombi-fy my picture. Didn't work. ah well.

Looks the same as the regular picture huh? =)

I wouldn't say it doesn't work, you may have invented something new, like a futuristic cyborg zombie . And the bugging eye stock is comedy gold.

Top Bottom