The New Picture Thread

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Haha, Branded you sure don't look timid in that photo, getting nice and cozy with that hand. :carcus:

BTW everyone, I went all Musashi and climbed a mountain just to promote the Vagabond Inn!

climb05.jpg

More pictures here: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=10815.msg176878#msg176878

So, please, do me a favor, check it out and drop us a line at the Inn. Thanks.

P.S. If you keep posting there, I promise to do even more dangerous things in the future! :mushigrin:

Oburi

All praise Grail
slan69 said:
Well here is the most recent photo of me that I just took. :slan:

Well I assume its the most recent if you just took it :troll:

This one is for you Griff :guts:

picture7wx.jpg

Can anyone tell me why my logitech cam has terrible quality?

Grail said:
I like your shirt, Slan (or is it a jacket?). I need to find myself some flattering flannel. :azan:

Why thank you Grail, it's like a jacket, you can button it up as well. Need some flattering clothing try on some Juicy Couture or better yet go to Victoria Secret. :carcus:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Oburi said:
Can anyone tell me why my logitech cam has terrible quality?

Because it's cheap and you are too lazy to get a good one.

Edit:Even the camera in my laptop is better. And yes, I just took this picture right now.

img000059l.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
I want to know whats going on in the background there. Seems like somebody was saying something really interesting while you were busy taking your picture.

Oh christ, it could have been anything. It was taken at a Japanese School, they had a really kick-ass band, if I remember correctly, they could have been playing their school's song or something to that effect.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Since I wasn't around when Walter started the "whats in your fringe"? theme let me try to breath some life in here.

dsc00396rx.jpg
dsc00395ll.jpg
dsc00400ot.jpg

Nothing too unhealthy (save the corndogs and ramen) but nothing amazing either. Somehow I manage to live on snacks mostly lol. Lots a kiddy food too (lunchables) but no soda or anything. Green tea and juice usually :guts:

turkitage

ターク
Oburi said:
Nothing too unhealthy (save the corndogs and ramen) but nothing amazing either. Somehow I manage to live on snacks mostly lol. Lots a kiddy food too (lunchables) but no soda or anything. Green tea and juice usually :guts:

Diet Arizona green tea = THE BEST!!!!

Here are some of me. :isidro:
Ourgrouppic.jpg

This is my top left with my gf on the bottom left. Those cards are from the CCG/RPG "Legend of The Five Rings"
pcpdemon.jpg

Older pic of me making an insane face.
100_1041.jpg

Limbo in the Dominican Republic at night.

I just uploaded my pics from me and my gf's trip to Brazil.....Was a great holiday and I got to meet my gf's family for the first time too....

ATgAAADpkd2j8aSOHeLozaXzrZwr3i1yvHq.jpg

On the beach at a rave party...I just finished a bottle of wine too...lol

GGCoaster418.jpg

Me and my girl...About 5 mins after this pic I asked her to marry me....She said yes thank god...hahahahaha....

WooHoo.jpg

Top Bottom