The New Picture Thread

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Th3Branded0ne said:
Just thought of posting this pic before I start letting the hair grow back.

img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8149/dscn0820.jpg
グリフィス said:
I'm telling you, grow in a crew cut, learn to speak with a German accent, and try to cash in on those Schwarzeneggerian good looks.

Something like this :ganishka:

asos.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
aldonator.jpg

Grail said:
Branded, you are THE MAN. :badbone:

No, THE MACHINE! But, now the man with an avatar to envy indeed. :guts:

Needless to say, but awesome pic, Branded, I hope you don't mind my monkeying with it and your profile a bit.

Alright Th3BrandedOne, your Terminator pics were all fine and good at first. But now I think it's time to up the ante. When are you going to tear the fucking skin off your arm to reveal your cybernetic self?

In the style of...GIF.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Is everyone gonna take some Valentine's Day pictures for us? I had to have an early dinner with my date due to working late tonight! I had a great time!
2911gzn.jpg

I feel bad about this... but I actually had two dinner dates... don't tell Skully :farnese:
2k37k6.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Haha, very nice Link! I'm glad that you showed Skully a good time, at least. Valentines must get boring pretty fast when you end up spending every year with your horse. :judo:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Did you get a job with bank robbing terrorists? Im fairly sure you're dressed like one of the terrorist models in Counter-Strike.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Dressed like that in the cold, I was going to warn him to watch out for any suspicious moving boxes. :guts:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Walter said:
Did you get a job with bank robbing terrorists? Im fairly sure you're dressed like one of the terrorist models in Counter-Strike.

I was like "What the heck is this getup?", and when I saw others wearing the same thing I thought they looked like the guards in Metal Gear Solid. Just in a different color.

Edit: :ganishka: Griff I guess we were thinking the same thing.

IF everyone else at your work is dressed up the same as you, you totally need to dress up like Solid Snake and take pictures around and about if get free time! Hahahaha!

Top Bottom