The New Picture Thread

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Aphasia said:
Like a college buddy he didn't want to run into. Haha. I wonder, did Wolverine have claws below the cropped picture? I hope so. Otherwise he is just a guy in a tank top.
He had claws. Really long ones. Unfortunately they didn't make the picture.

Cool pictures!

Gobolatula said:
fanime11sk05.jpg

I get weird around Wolverine. Sorry.
It's almost like you're staring at his man-boobs X'D

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Gah, sorry I missed you guys. :judo: I had to leave for home on Saturday and didn't come back til late Sunday, we'll have to make up for it with some sort of Japantown excursion or something. :guts:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
j3wnq.jpg

j3yvy.jpg

j7KZM.jpg

j7NhU.jpg

jcJywU.jpg

Took this girl to this botanical garden in Oklahoma city. Bitches love plants.

Besides being really hot it was pretty awesome. I think I saw raptor eggs somewhere in there. I'm also making her read Berserk. She's at the part where the "Guy" fights that "Snake dude"

Looks like a fun time, Aphasia. I missed out on checking out the Botanical Gardens here with my Mom while she was here, I guess next time then.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Twins code name: Trick and Treat

255762_10150198455069423_502204422_7035099_34576.jpg

This one is Trick, giving the Guts tribute to the receptor :ubik:

269169_10150227115172852_634807851_7415331_61217.jpg

Treat appeared to be the mellow one until getting caught using mom's bladder as a trampoline... Literally.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Th3Branded0ne said:
Nice Nomad! So how many weeks old are they now? And have you picked any names yet?
22 weeks so far. But the wife shows as 28 due to twin factor. My woman has only gained 1 pound so far since the pregnancy started. These kids are sucking every resource lol. As for sexes? Don't know. We decided not to find out, however... I have a serious hunch that the gods will mark me for my sins and give me 2 little girls. I'm already looking for 2 things just in case... Chastity belt, and a double barrel shotgun. :beast:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nomad said:
I have a serious hunch that the gods will mark me for my sins and give me 2 little girls. I'm already looking for 2 things just in case... Chastity belt, and a double barrel shotgun. :beast:

You know man, despite your surplus of energy I'm not sure 2 boys would have been preferable, especially if they ended up being as "hyper" as you are. Besides, a decade and a half from now you'll be able to live all your fantasies of being a private eye by stalking your girls out in a rental car every evening. :ubik:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aazealh said:
You know man, despite your surplus of energy I'm not sure 2 boys would have been preferable, especially if they ended up being as "hyper" as you are. Besides, a decade and a half from now you'll be able to live all your fantasies of being a private eye by stalking your girls out in a rental car every evening. :ubik:
Im sure my thoughts will settle. I always wanted a girl, but now I face the sudden urge of protection... Im so going to be the jealous father lol. As for the hyperness? Yeah, I seriously hope my kids aren't like me on that matter. When is uncle Aaz coming?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nomad said:
Im sure my thoughts will settle. I always wanted a girl, but now I face the sudden urge of protection... Im so going to be the jealous father lol. As for the hyperness? Yeah, I seriously hope my kids aren't like me on that matter. When is uncle Aaz coming?

I'm outside your house, looking at you through the window. :beast:

puella

Berserk forever
Nomad said:
22 weeks so far. But the wife shows as 28 due to twin factor. My woman has only gained 1 pound so far since the pregnancy started. These kids are sucking every resource lol. As for sexes? Don't know. We decided not to find out, however... I have a serious hunch that the gods will mark me for my sins and give me 2 little girls. I'm already looking for 2 things just in case... Chastity belt, and a double barrel shotgun. :beast:

Wow, we can see the fetuses very clearly! They're pretty. Hail to modern technology.
Your wife hasn't gained many kilos for now. But I think she'll be very hungry after 6 months. You should be ready to get her food at any time. Pregnant women especially want to eat at night. :chomp:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
IncantatioN said:
IMG_8223-2.jpg

Turkitage and me from last night! That's his swanky super car in the back, he's such a smooth cool cat.

NICE!

As for me I went to play golf, never had so I was just a disaster. It was free, that was the real treat.

golflt.jpg

Truder said:
are those Christmas trees?
Heh nope, trees decorated with lights for the night-life around the Four Seasons.

Th3Branded0ne said:
As for me I went to play golf, never had so I was just a disaster. It was free, that was the real treat.

golflt.jpg
The Golf-look definitely suits you ^_^, how many holes did you manage to complete?

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I know its been but here are some pics of us being down in Okinawa once again. :troll:

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/kuroikenshi/DSCF1595.jpg[/center]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/kuroikenshi/DSCF1575.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/kuroikenshi/DSCF1229.jpg

Nice pics Saiya! The kiddos seemed to have had a great time.

Top Bottom