The New Picture Thread

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
We adopted a new cat today, Hekate (Hex for short, hehe). She's all black, with a few stray white hairs, and she's just shy of 1 year old. We adopted her because our older cat, Salem, was put down about 2 weeks ago.

hekate.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
Damn sorry to hear about the old cat but congrats on the new one. I’m going to have to post a picture of mine now. I was always a dog person growing up but this cat i have now has completely won me over.

I'm really curious if any of those 3 photos were taken by a stranger. "Hey would you mind uh, getting a picture of me and my skull king here?"

:ganishka: that would've been fun. My wife took them all.

I remember getting a few stares from random folks walking past me ... I think this was during the 2018 move, and I was waiting for the cab to arrive. This was in the evening and there was a group of women that gushed over him. I smiled, looked at SK and realized the light for his eyes 'ON'. I must have accidentally flipped the light switch (shifting my grip, etc) while gingerly walking down the stairs of a 6 floor apartment building.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:ganishka: that would've been fun. My wife took them all.

I remember getting a few stares from random folks walking past me ... I think this was during the 2018 move, and I was waiting for the cab to arrive. This was in the evening and there was a group of women that gushed over him. I smiled, looked at SK and realized the light for his eyes 'ON'. I must have accidentally flipped the light switch (shifting my grip, etc) while gingerly walking down the stairs of a 6 floor apartment building.
Eh, it's New York City, right? Hardly the weirdest thing they've ever seen. :guts:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
babby-small.jpg

Hello hello, everyone!

Grail and I have an exciting announcement to make: We are going to be a mom and dad!

Our baby is due in March and he is a boy. This is the beginning of our venture into parenthood and we couldn't be happier to share this news with you. It'll be a challenge, I'm sure, waiting 16 or so years before introducing him to Berserk. Seriously, I don't even know what to do for all that time. I have faith that we'll do our best, though.

This is the coolest thing that's happened to me, and it all started on this forum! I'm so grateful for this amazing moment in our lives. Many more to come!

Fantastic news, congratulations! :ubik:
So in 16 years we'll have a new guest on the Skullkast? :rakshas:

And in case you're having trouble finding a name:

Top Bottom