The New Picture Thread

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
First picture is awesome, third is hilarious. XD Special mention goes to your opponent in the fourth picture, there's just something about his bloodied mouth...

Aazealh said:
First picture is awesome, third is hilarious. XD

Yeah number 3 has got several similar reactions when they see it, I moved right into it trying to get close as well.

Special mention goes to your opponent in the fourth picture, there's just something about his bloodied mouth...

He had his mouth open like that alot during the fight, it's not recommended. Can't wait to see the DVD, you never remember any real details of such a situation especially after so many strikes are thrown and taken.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I will have to post pics when I do my first pride fight (UFC for you non international types) ;D

I start training when my wife goes back to mainland Japan for 3 months. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
He had his mouth open like that alot during the fight, it's not recommended.

Yeah, it's sort of gross actually. Psychological pressure? "Yaaarh I'm going to bite you!"

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I will have to post pics when I do my first pride fight (UFC for you non international types)  ;D

Wow, Ultimate Fighting... Sure, post pictures of your broken limbs! ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Cool pics Sparny, and now I know if I ever have to fight you to bring a gun. ;)

Bummer that you didn't get the W or that guy; I thought Sid Vicious wasn't supposed to be able to fight his way out of a bag of crisps. I guess he had more to prove.

You should have used your limit break and called Sam to attack him Interceptor style. =)

BOB

poruno sutâ
ranemaka13 said:
Does the padding make things hurt less?

I think padding and 10 oz+ gloves are shit. You hit harder than without them and kicks or punches to the head make your brain bounce and can cause severe damage (think of good ol shaking ALI for example) or even death caused by blood clots. Fighters who compete in bareknuckle matches or wearing light MMA gloves act a lot more cautious as a knockout is likely to happen after a handful of direct hits as opposed to 50 or even more hits with heavy gloves.
Don't want to sound macho here but I'd rather have a few cuts or maybe a disjointed jaw than an L-Dopa subscription for the rest of my life.

Sparnage said:
He had his mouth open like that alot during the fight, it's not recommended.

A few hooks and I was cured from that stupid habit ;D. The gumshield becomes absolutely useless if you get hit while having your mouth open.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I DEMAND NEW PICTURES OF SAM!!!

Samknight.jpg

Hello everyone! This is C here, just happy to be alive! A little over 2 and a half years ago, I had a wreck, here's the story if you are interested:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3967.msg83586#msg83586

I couldn't walk for a while after I woke up, so I had alot of time to think. I basically had time to plan some of my life like moving out, going back to school, etc. etc.

I have met alot of those goals, I already moved out, I start back in January to get my Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering, but the reason I am posting here is because Friday, three days ago, I met one of my goals. I got my brand new truck!!! :guts:

excellent_C_mobile.jpg

I am so happy! It's an F-150 FX4, the top of the line 4x4. The sticker price was $33,000, but with the super family plan deals they are running all over tv right now, you can get alot better deal. I worked on getting better credit since I crashed, and I got what I wanted.

I just wanted to post it here cause I'm so happy.

Here is me coming back from celebrating my next step closer to Bankruptcy! :carcus:
party_C.jpg

- C :zodd:

PS. Hey Nomad, the LCD tv's I liked the most were the Sharp Aquos, just for your info. :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nice, Walter!

Anyway here are some pics of me:
140176762_m.jpeg

This is me slightly intoxicated.
159476569_m.jpeg

My girlfriend and I.
84274821_m.jpeg

Me at the Dane Cook Tourgasm show at my college.
84361777_m.jpeg

Me after being spin-hook-kicked in my face during sparring practice.  My instructor said it probably would have killed me if I hadn't been wearing a helmet :badbone:

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Walt, that picture gets me so hot. :O

phoneducks.jpg

From Anime Expo, feeding the ducks some pie.
...I hate camera phones...

Top Bottom