The New Picture Thread

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Thats straight up Gangsta! But where is the pizza?
turtles1.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
hilarious... is this a video somewhere?
Its from an animation / modeling program called Poser. Captain America is a downloadable, free model you can model in any horrifying way you see fit. These were originally posted on the SA forums. I laughed until I had tears streaming down my face when i first saw it.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
That's hilarious, I'm still laughing. Does his face look so bug-eyed though, or was the creator just being wierd.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
That's hilarious, I'm still laughing. Does his face look so bug-eyed though, or was the creator just being wierd.
Just part of the humor. You can manipulate Cap's face however you want. This particular expression is popularly coined "rapeface" on the SA forums.

Personally, the invisible tricycle hes riding at the end does it for me. That and the face, yeah.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Tsk Tsk Mr. Walter, but dont you mean.. www.somethingISawful.com

Also why would you want to send him to a site full of pop-ups, back-ups, under-ups, sex banners, and sex banners with sound?
Hahaha i saw that too :guts: Loved the G4 interviewer guy's reaction at the end of the interview. What a tool.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Hahaha i saw that too  :guts:  Loved the G4 interviewer guy's reaction at the end of the interview.  What a tool.

I hadn't heard anything about it till now, yeah he's a somethingawful.com fan. The "This is some weird shit." look was funny.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Oh. My. God.

Actually, the kids scare me more, and the sad thing is that there are artists that actually use Poser as reference to draw from.

Top Bottom